8| party

Y/N'S POV

I got to my dorm. Lorenzo promised to help me get ready. When I got there Lorenzo was already waiting on my bed.

"Finaly, where have you been?" he asks. "Library then Astronomy Tower." I answered. "That long?" he asks. "Yeah." I answer and shrug.

"Were you alone?" he asks suspiciously. "Why does it matter?" I ask trying to get out of this situation. "You weren't were you? Who was with you? Was it Mattheo?" he asks smiling like a little kid who you just told you are going to Disneyland. "Fine, yes, it was Mattheo." I answered.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT. Y/n and Mattheo sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." he says making me shake my head in embarrassment.

"Will you help me get ready or not?" I ask him. "Yeah, I will help you get ready to impress your secret lover." he says smiling while I punch myself in the face with the palm of my hand.

"So I was thinking. Short black one. With sleeves." he says taking my dress out of my huge closet.

"I love it. It's perfect." I say smiling. "Yeah, with this Mattheo's eyes will definitely be on you and only you." he teased.

"Stop it." I say. "There's no fun in that but I'm sure you will have fun with Mattheo." he says smirking and I throw a pillow at him.

I walk into bathroom changing into my dress.

( I screenshoted this from some other wattpad story but I can't remember from which one because I did long time ago so I don't know who to give credit to, sorry

( I screenshoted this from some other wattpad story but I can't remember from which one because I did long time ago so I don't know who to give credit to, sorry.)

This dress perfectly exposed my curves and hips. It hugged my body perfectly. I love it.

I did my hair and put on some jewelry. I walk out to show myself to Enzo.

"What do you say? Do I look good?" I ask. "Do you look good? No, no you don't. You look one million times better then good you look like a queen you are. You ate that look. Go girl." he says making me laugh.

"Thank you, shall we? We don't want to miss Madam Berkshire." I say. "Who?" he asks clueless. "Ivy Berkshire, duh." I say. "You mean Ivy I like." he says. "No, I mean my future bestie in law." I say with duh voice.

We walk down to the party. You could feel the smell of alcohol. We walk in and try to found our friends.

I spot Daphne, Ivy, Pansy and Astoria. I walk over to them with Enzo behind me.

 I walk over to them with Enzo behind me