18| Amortentia

Y/N'S POV

I walked down the corridor. Yay, I have Potions and my partner is Mattheo for the rest of the year. Amazing.

I walk into class sitting down at my table. Mattheo isn't here yet. I hope he doesn't show up. I mean why would he? He hates me. No way he would like to have me for his partner.

Just as I got my hopes up that he wouldn't come to class I see him enter. He scoffs and sits down next to me.

We sat there silently until Snape walked in. "Okay, class, today you'll be doing a new potion with your partner" he says. Amazing.

Both me and Mattheo frown. We glare at each other. Why do I need to partner with him? Ugh, he will make my life a living hell.

"Ok, students, today we are learning about Amortentia, does anyone have any idea on what Amortentia is?" Snape asks. Shit.

Hermoine of course raised her arm to answer. "Yes, miss Granger?" Snape says. "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." she answered. Well, shit.

I can see Mattheo glance at me real quick. Why does he have to hate me this much? What did I ever do to him?

"Okay, you can start" Snape says. "Okay, you go find ingredients and I'll find instructions" I say and he just scoffs but walks away anyway.

Mattheo came back with ingredients soon and we started making potion in complete silence. We didn't spoke a word.

After we were then we just leaned back to our chairs still not talking. Snape walked over after few minutes congratulating on good work and then walking away again.

"Omg, Y/n, honestly how much perfume did you put on this morning? It's disgusting. It got in my nostrils and it's making me sneeze" he says annoyed.

"Ugh, I didn't even put on perfume this morning" I say scoffing. That's when it hits me. That's how I smell. Which means Mattheo's attracted to me.

But why? I mean he hates me. Apparently. What if he likes me acually? But how and why? I mean why would he act like he hates me if he doesn't? What is he hiding?

I keep my poker face not showing him I know. I think he realized too. His eyes widened and he looked at me which I didn't return making him think I don't know.

He leans back acting like this didn't happen. Like he didn't just subconsciously admit he's attracted by me. Oh, god. I sound weird.

We all sit down untill Snape calls "Mattheo and Y/n come to the front of class and tell us what you smell" Shit

We walk to the front glaring at each other. "You go first" I say. "Lady's first" he says smirking. "Oh, now you're gentlemen" I say. "Enough of arguing, lovebirds. Just smell the potion" Snape says.

What the heck? Never in my life have I thought I'll hear Snape say that. Me and Mattheo stand there in shock while glaring at him.

"Well, can you hurry up or go to detention?" he says and both me and Mattheo smell the potion immediately.

"Soo? Tell the class what you smell" Snape says. "Old books and y/p (your perfume)" he says. OMG, THAT'S ME. I WAS IN THE LIBRARY BEFORE.

Calm down Y/n. It might be someone else that smells like me. Yeah. Totally not me. Come on. Okay my turn now.

I smell the potion and of course it had to be Mattheo. "Cigarettes, colonge and blood" I answer as Mattheo's eyes widened.

"Great, you can get back to your seats now" Snape says as me and Mattheo walk back to our seats.

We sat in since for the rest of the class acting stupid and like we don't know anything. Bell soon enough rang and I immediately walk out of the classroom.

The rest of the classes past boring cause I didn't have them with anyone I know. The second last bell rang I ran over to Enzo's dorm.

I literally walk in without knocking. "Bitch" I say closing door behind me. "What" he says coming back to bedroom from bathroom out of breath.

"Girl talk now" I say sitting down on his bed. He sits down nervously. "Oh, and you can say Ivy she can come out of the bathroom hiding spot now" I say smiling.

Enzo freezes and Ivy gets out sighing. "I KNEW IT" I yell jumping up. "Yeah, I'm gonna go now" Ivy said trying to escape me. "Oh, no, you're staying and explaining everything" I say.

"Enzo will do that, right Enz?" she says smiling. "Yes" Enzo answered blushing. Oh, he's so in love. "Thank you, see ya" she says kissing him on the lips and I squall. She leaves leaving me with hundreds of questions.

"Sooo?" Enzo says acting like that just didn't happen. "Nah, uh, you are not changing subject. What was that, huh?" I say smiling.

"I might ask Ivy out and she said yes and we made out untill *coughing* SOMEONE walked in" Enzo says. I laugh. "Okay, sorry, next time lock the door. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU" I say.

"I know right she's so pretty and nice and kind and she's with me" he says as he drops himself back to the bed. "Yeah, you're one lucky guy. I mean you're lucky she even looked in your direction. Look at yourself" I say suppressing my laugh as he glares at me.

"Hahahaha, yeah I'm lucky. I got a girl now" he says. "Yes, yes you do and now I am going to be a third wheeler. Yay, so fun seeing you flirting and kissing and then I'm gone cause I do not want to see anything else" I say.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll find someone" he says. "Yeah" I whisper. "Anyway, why did you came her" he asks. "For our girl talk" I say smiling. "Ok, what happend?" he asks.

"So me and Mattheo are partners in Potions and we had to make Amortentia which smells different to each person according to what attracts them, omg, I sound like Hermoine anyway Mattheo smelled me at least that's what I think." I say fast.

"WHAT? But if he likes you why does he act like he hates you? And why did he say all those things?" Lorenzo asks. "I wish I knew the answer to that question" I mumble.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hello lovely people! I know this chapter sucks but it will get better soon. Thank you so much for more then 700 reads! I was supposed to put one more thing in this chapter but I decided it will be easier for me to put it in the next one.

Who thinks I should name my chapters? ---->

Thank you for reading! Ly all♡♡♡