CHAPTER 0

A/N: I forgot to mention Liliy and James are alive Voldemort tried to kill them but they survived. Also I forgot the description of characters so this is that and first chapter will be published after this. Also this takes place in 4th year.

Y/n Potter - A slytherin with a very kind heart but people use it against her that causes many mental health problems.(later in the book there is no talk of this) People use her for her smart brain. I mean shadow of her Harry Potter  brother. At least her friends don't use her. Lorenzo (his personality belongs to charleee22 from her book, after that book this is the only way I can imagine him although he's not gay in my book) her bestie, a person she trusts one hundred percent. Theodore her shoulder to cry on. Daphne Lorenzo's biggest rival in being Y/n's bestie. Pansy her friend. Blaise her non biological brother. Draco her non biological brother. Tom her acquaintance or friend, not sure. What will Mattheo be? Will he be able to heal her broken heart or will he break it even more?

Mattheo Riddle - A slytherin with kind heart and smart brain but on surface he doesn't show his kindness but he has a soft spot for his friends. People judged him by who his father is so he decided that there is no point proving them different. He had only one friend his whole life so that's why Theodore is his best friend. But when he meets Y/n will things change? Will he fall in love for first time in his life or continue being cold?