23| pool party

Y/N'S POV

"Soooooooo" they say more like ask. "So?" me and Mattheo ask. "Oh, don't play dumb so did you sleep with each other?" Daphne says smiling.

"Depends on what you're thinking about?" I answer and they all smirk. "Well, I'm thinking about did you fuck?" she asks. Ew.

"NO, ew" me and Mattheo say in same time. "Yeah yeah, whatever but you did sleep in the same bed" Pansy asks smirking.

Me and Mattheo nod. Oh, their smirks get wider every second. "Nice, nice" Draco says. "Nothing happened" I say knowing it didn't but did I wanted to? Yes, yes I did.

"Uh huh" they mumble. "Anyway, did you hear Ravenclaw is throwing a party next to Black Lake" Daphne says.

"Ravenclaw throwing a party?" I ask in disbelief. She nods laughing. "I know, right? So are you guys going?" she asks.

"Of course, we're going" I say and everyone nods in agreement. "Good, now let's go pick out bikinis ladies" Daphen says getting up taking us with her.

"Bye, boys" I yell to them and mouth 'save me'. Lorenzo just laughs in my face and does little fake wave. Bitch.

We walk into my dorm. "Okay, so like what color of bikini do you girls want?" she asks getting them out of her bag.

Before any of us could answer we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I say immediately standing up.

"Maybe it's your lover boy" Daphne jokes. "Haha" I say sarcastically. "Real funny, Daph" I say.

I open the door. "AHHH, MY BESTIE IN LAW" I scream. "I'm sorry, WHAT?" Daphne yells running towards the door. "Oh, hi, Ivy" she says smiling.

"Hi, girl" Ivy says smiling and blushing. "Come in, miss Berkshire. We were just getting ready for the party" I say smirking as she blushes.

"OH MY GOD, YOU AND ENZO?" Daphne, Astoria and Pansy scream. "Yeahhh" Ivy says blushing. "Caught them other day, next time I'll knock" I say laughing.

"Omg, I'm so happy for you" Daphne says pulling Ivy into a tight hug. "Omg, thank you Daphne but I can't breathe" Ivy barely says. "Sorry" Daphne says pulling away.

"Anyway, let's find our bikinis ladies" Daphne says as we follow her. "Okay so I was thinking Ivy you go with blue, I'll go with purple, Astoria you go with gold or yellow, Pansy you go with green and Y/n you're in black" she rambles and we just agree.

We all enter bathroom one after another getting changed.

Ivy's bikini

Ivy's bikini