5| gossip girl

Y/N'S POV

I was woke up to the sound of drums. I look up to see Lorenzo with drums in his hands. That bitch.

"You had to, didn't you?" I ask. "Of course, I wanted to annoy you." he says making me frown. "Well, it worked." I say.

"Get up, let's wake up everyone else." he says. "Yeah, no. My bed is to comfy." I said.

"Theodore and Mattheo share a dorm." he says. "So?" I ask. "So when we go wake Theodore up you'll see your lover boy." he says.

"Lorenzo he came here 2 days ago. I do not have a crush on him." I say. "Oh, please, maybe you don't but there's definitely something in between you too." he says.

"No, there is not. Especially not after last night." I say subconsciously. I realize what I just said and slap a hand over my mouth. Oh, shit.

"WHAT?!?!? HOW DO YOU MEAN AFTER LAST NIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" he screamed. "Shut up. You're going to wake up whole school!" I whisper shout.

"Okay, okay but what happened?" he asks. I sigh knowing I'm not getting out of this anymore.

"So last night I couldn't sleep so I went to Astronomy Tower and I saw him there. He asked me to star gaze with him and I accepted. I was looking at the stars but then noticed he was looking at me. I look at him and before I knew it we were leaning in. Our lips almost touched when..." I was saying but hen got cut off with "WHAT?!?!?! YOU KISSED??" he screamed. "Stop screaming and listen." I say. "Okay okay." he says.

"Just as we were about to kiss we heard Flinch's footsteps.." I say and get cut off again. "One more reason to hate Flinch." he says.

"Then we hid in the closet our faces inches apart then Flinch went away and we stepped out. He offered to walk me to my dorm and I thanked him..." I got cut off again. "What a gentleman. I approve." he says making me roll my eyes.

"Can you just shut up and listen?" I ask. "That's not possible." he says and I scoffed.

"As I was saying we got to my dorm and we heard Flinch again so I pulled him by his shirt into my dorm and we kind of ended up with my back pressed against the wall and our faces inches apart." I say and get cut off for I don't know which time. "I like where this is going." Lorenzo says.

"Anyway, we started leaning in and just as we were about to kiss he pulled away." I say disopointed. "WHAT?! We don't like him anymore." he says.

"Am I not enough?" I ask. "Girl, bitch, you are more then enough and if he doesn't see that then he's an idiot." he says making me feel a bit better. I hug him.

That's my bestie. "Now let's go wake them up." he says making me smile.

We got up and first went to Daphne, Pansy and Astoria's shared dorm. "Wake up girls." I say opening the curtains.

I got many groans and 'no, Y/n'. "Waky, waky pretty baby" I say laughing.

Once they were all up I got out. Lorenzo and I then headed to Draco, Blaise and Tom's dorm. We got in and opened curtains.

"Why" Draco groans. "Noooo, please let me have my beauty sleep" Blaise whined. "Can someone remind me again why am I friends with you guys?" Tom asked.

"Because if you weren't you wouldn't have any friends. Cause you have no nose bitch of a father." I say making him scoff.

Me and Lorenzo then headed to Theodore and Mattheo's dorm. Well shit. I don't want to see him. I mean who would?

We open the door. We saved best for last because Theodore doesn't deserve to be woken up by opening curtains. No, he gets same treatment as me. Drums.

We walk in. Lorenzo with drums in his hands and me with a guitar. We started playing 'Heartless' by Weekend. We hear them both groan and whine like some little kids.

"Why, why would you woke me up by this?" Theodore asks. "Okay, so this is them on special days." Mattheo says more like asks. "Not even close." Theodore says covering his head with a pillow.

"Get up sleeping beauty." I say. "Oh, so I'm beautiful?" Mattheo smirks asking. "I wasn't talking to you." I say smiling making him scoff.

I kinda saw Mattheo smile at the sight of me but I must have mistaken something. Anyway we managed to woke all of them up.

After they were all ready we all walked in Great hall. We all sat down. Lorenzo could feel tension between Mattheo and me.

Me and Mattheo kept glancing at each other. We would make eye contact then looked away.

I thought I will finally have one lunch in peace oh boy how was I wrong.

"Oh, Y/n, I love your necklace did you made it yourself or someone gifted it to you?" Lena asked. I look down to my necklace.

It was beautiful gold necklace. Truth behind it is that I just woke up with it one day. I have no idea where I got it or how, I just have it.

"Someone gifted to me, why do you ask or care?" I ask

"Someone gifted to me, why do you ask or care?" I ask. "Well, I was scared you might stole it knowing you're too broke to buy it." she says.

"Sorry to break it to you. But I'm mother fucking Y/n Potter that has her private dorm, that lives in huge mansion. That has closet bigger then your room so honey please go back where you came from and start practicing your insults." I say standing up.

"Oh, please, I will do that then but are you sure you're Y/n Potter because didn't your family disowned you for being in Slytherin becauseI know I would?" she says.

"No, and I'm over the top glad that you aren't my family. And honey you are Slytherin too just so you know." I say.

"Yeah, yeah. Pathetic as her mother." she says. Oh, anyone could insult me and everything connected with me but when it comes to my mother you better keep her name out of your mouth because I go crazy.

I jump over our table and punch her in her ugly face. "Woah, woah, woah" my friends yelled standing up. Everyone were looking.

I started punching her but someone pulled me back. I tried to fight back but this person is strong. I can feel his muscles. I shook off that thought.

I spit on Lena before getting dragged away by someone. I kicked him but he didn't bother. He was way stronger then anyone I know so it's none of my friends. I would love to know who this is. If he agrees I'm giving him a shot.

Omg, what are these thoughts? Anyway back to the point. I got dragged away into someone's dorm. Omg, this is Theodore and Mattheo's dorm which means if this definitely isn't Theodore. It's Mattheo. Shit.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTHER|•

A/N: Hi, a little cliffhanger. Just wanted to let you know I decided that they are too mature to be in year 4 so they will be year 5 from now on. There will be no mature content I just did this because it would be a little awkward for the future of this book. I repete this book won't involve anything mature. Quick question would you like me to have songs on the top of my chapters so you can listen to while reading? Thank you for reading! Ly all ♡♡♡!