Issei's face grew red out of pure fluster. Hajime then moved back and patted Issei's shoulder. He hopped off his desk and walked to the front of the class and turned around.

Hajime: By the way, this class has been well when it comes to excellent behavior

Hajime: By the way, this class has been well when it comes to excellent behavior. Keep up the good work now. Okay?~

Girls (except Asia, Aika, Xenovia and Irina): KAY!

Hajime chortled and walked out.

Hajime: Later.~

Hajime left the class and most of the girls seemed to be under a spell Hajime out when he arrived.

After he left, the girls all darted and at Issei and glared like demons out of hell. Issei jumped out of pure fear.

Issei: Damnit! Does Hajime know what he did?!

Small Timeskip
Occult Research Club
The group was now back inside the ORC. Asia and Xenovia were talking to Irina.

Xenovia: Looks like you had a safe trip.

Asia: I didn't think we'd see you again so soon!

Irina: I know right?! I missed you. Oh, come here!

Irina tried to hug Xenovia and Asia, but they backed away, which made Irina confused.

Irina: What's the matter?

Asia: Sorry, it's just...the cross hanging around your neck. It hurts us.

Irina: Oh that's right! I forgot the crucifix hurts devils. Forgive me?

Xenovia: Same old Irina.

Asia: Hey wait a minute. Where's Issei?

Meanwhile
Issei was outside the Occult Research Club. He looked around to see he was all alone.

Issei: Alright. Time to see what the Student Council wanted me for.

Issei grabbed the folded paper out of his pocket Hajime gave him and slowly opened it up.

Hajime's Note: