Chapter 30: The New Semester

Beginne am Anfang

Small Timeskip
The new transfer student arrived in Class 2B. To Asia and Xenovia, it was a familiar face in which made Asia smile with glee in her eyes.

Because that new super hot transfer girl was none other than...

Irina: Hello everyone! My name is Irina Shidou! It's a pleasure!

Issei looked stunned at Irina's arrival.

Issei: No way!

Matsuda: That's what I'm talking about!

Motohama: Aika wasn't lying!

Irina soon spotted Issei easily. She waved at him.

Irina: Oh hi Issei! I didn't see you there!

Matsuda got extremely pissed off and darted his eyes at Issei. Practically his whole head.

Matsuda: YO! WHY'S MY FUTURE BABY MAMA TALKING TO YO DUMB ASS?!

Irina: We've known each other forever! We were childhood friends! So we go way, way back!

Irina gave out a cute blush. And the two boys lost their minds at Issei.

Suddenly, the class doors were kicked open, which instantly got the attention of the entire class, including Irina as well.

There, arriving in the class was Hajime himself, with his hands in his pockets.

???: No way! Akamizu?!

???: Isn't he in Class 2C?

Hajime ignored the murmurs and everyone around him. He walked down two desk isles and made his ways to Issei's desk. There, he stared into Issei's eyes and showed off a grin. He moved his sunglasses up to his forehead, revealing his crimson red eyes.

Hajime: Yo! Hyoudou!

Issei: Heh?!

Hajime sat on Issei's desk, narrowing his eyes at him at the same time.

Hajime: Sorry for the intrusion, but you're needed for a very important task from the Student Council.

???: No way! Him?!

Issei: Me?!

Hajime grabbed out a folded slip of paper from his pocket.

Hajime: Here. Take this.

Issei: Huh?

Hajime gently placed the paper in Issei's hand as it was offered out. Slowly, Hajime curled each of Issei's fingers, his face close to Issei's and both of them making complete eye contact at the same time. His voice in a way, sounding very, very seductive.

Hajime: Keep this note and guard it with your life my friend. We need you to be strong for this very secret and important task. Read it when you're alone and unfollowed. You are the perfect man for the future of this school.~