Im sorry

"I Love you"

HAN

W-what..? I thought to myself

"Hannie?" Minho calls out and waves his hand infront of my face "O-Oh! What?" I say in reply "I Love you."

"Hyung..." I say in a sad voice thinking- he is probably just playing with my feelings again.."Listen, Han Jisung...im sorry for what I did...I never wanted you to get hurt" Minho says with sincere home in his eyes that Jisung would forgive him.

"Im sorry Hannie..I-I really am!..Please comeback to me.."Minho says, his eyes starting to tear up. "Minho hyung..I forgave you already. Don't cry..." I say as I wipe his tears away "Im sorry..." He says one more time. I looked over to my right to see Felix trying to control himself to not scream and Hyunjin well- he's just admiring his silly boyfriend.

"Lix?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna swim?~" I ask Felix with a smirk and he just laughs and says "You're on!" We looked over to the two other boys behind us looking confused on what we're about to do. "We'll be right back love-" I say but was cut off by Feling counting "1,2,3 Go!" After that Felix jumped first in the water "HEY NOT FAIR YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME!" I say as I jump in the water aswell. Our legs we're transformed into our gemstone-like colored tails.

"HAHAHA IM GONNA WIN THIS TIMEE!" Felix laughs at me as I start swimming towards him. "Lixie becareful!" Felix heard Hyunjin say "I will love!" Felix replies back with a bright cute smile, as he splashes his tail in Hans face making Han start to splash back.

AUTHOR

As the sun starts to rise up, both friends start to dry themselves so they could turn back to their human form. After that they all went back to Hyunjins house and invite some of their friends to hangout.

Seungmin and Chan we're the first ones to arrive, next was Jeongin and Changbin, and last were Jennie and Lisa.

"Guys what movie should we watch?" Hyunjin asks his friends but then suddenly someone knocked on the door "I'll get it! You guys pick the movie" Felix says as he stands up and walks towards the door.

When Felix opened the door he saw Yeji there with someone beside her- Another girl. "Yeji! Hi! So nice to see you again, how was your grip and who's this?" Felix greets joyfully "Felix...Im sorry" Yeji whispers making Felix confused "Hello! Who are you and what are you doing in my boyfriends house?"  The girl spoke, Felix looked at her in shock.

W-what?..Who is she? Why is she calling Hyunjin her boyfriend..? Felix thought

"Ryunjin...?"

Felix looked back to see Hyunjin standing there "Jinnie..who is she..?" Felix asks him "Oh Im Ryunjin! Hyunjins girlfriend"

After Felix heard that his heart sunk deep in his stomach. "No Felix it isn't what it looks like!.." Hyunjin exclamed "S-she's my ex! Lixie I swear!" Hyunjin says as he comes closer to Felix and holds his hands "Honey..I swear she is my ex...I don't know why she is here.." Hyunjin looks at Felix with pleading eyes.

"Hyunjin- it's a joke- Im with Yeji! And she said she wanted to tell you this in person so I went with her" Ryunjin admits making Hyunjin look at her in shock

"For real? OMG CONGRATS GIRL!" Felix says as Ryunjin and Yeji run to him and hug him "Lets go were about to watch a movie!" Felix says as he invite them both to the living room.

"What is going on?"

HI POOKIES~ LONG TIME NO SEE☺️