There he is

"Hannie..It's not what you think.."

HYUNJIN
Minho says looking at Han with a guilty like face"Oh really you don't mean it when you started flirting and saying I love you's to that person on your phone huh"I say while crossing my arms looking at him with madness."H-hannie please let me explain.."Minho says ignoring my question.

"Minho hyung I'm not siding anyone till you give us an explaination but for now please give  Han some time you hurt his feelings deeply.You we're his first love.."Felix says caressing Hans face wiping his tears away.

"I...okay I'll leave but please let me explain once you feel better..."Minho says sighing walking downstairs to the entrance door.

I wanted to follow him but Felix told me not to using his deep voice and I like his voice but this time it kinda had venom in it so I just listened I don't wanna see angry Felix.

I sat down next to Felix and cuddled him with Jisung.Felix sighed"What's wrong baby?"I ask him my voice in a smooth tone"I-it's just I feel bad for Jiji...He loved Minho so much.."Felix says voice shaking lightly"I know..I didn't really think Minho Hyung would do that..I thought he changed.."I say sighing putting my head to Felixs' shoulder.

"What do you mean change?"Felix says looking at me with a puzzled look"Minho..He used to play peoples feelings till he realized what he was doing was wrong and says he will change..I guess he hasn't"I say to him as he leans close and kisses my lips.

It's been awhile since we kissed,actually this was just our second kiss and it felt more nice now that he is officially my boyfriend."What's with the sudden kiss?"I chuckle as he says"I just want too taste your lips again"

Felix picks Hannie up gently and places him on the otherside of the bed.After he does so he went near me and sat on my lap"Now why you suddenly clingy?"I say to him as he shrugs"I don't know..I just wanna hug and kiss you"Felix says as he nudge himslef more in my neck inhaling my scent.

"Why do you smell so good?"Felix asks lifting his head from my neck to face me"I don't know.I'm not using any perfume.."I tell him as he places his head back to my neck.

After staying like that for a few minutes Felix fixed his position now his head is laying at my chest as he scrolls through social media.He sits up fixing his shirt as I ask him"What are you doing?"

"I wanna sleep..I'm tired..."He says eyes slowly closing and I smile at his cuteness 'he looks like a kitten' I thought"Why are you smiling..?"He asks sounding tired"You just look so cute baby"I tell him and he turns red.I leaned in and closed the gap between our lips,I bit his bottom lip and he gasps,me taking the opportunity to slip my tounge inside.His lips tasted so sweet..our lips perfectly match.

I pull out and he starts gasping for air so do I."Hm that felt good but now I'm really tired.."He says as he lays on his back and I lay next to him hugging his waist.And I was shocked at how slim he is..Like how is it this small-

He faced his body to me and moves closer face in my chest and slowly I fall into my slumber.

A morning has passed and I woke up to see a beautiful brunette boy next to me.He looks so perfect even in his sleep..His heart-shaped lips..his kitten like eyes..his freckles..especially the heart shaped one.He is just so precious I'm so lucky to have him.

"Hmh..Jinnie..."Felix says as he shifts in his sleep"Lixie wake up you're having a nightmare"I say softly as I shake him gently"W-what.."Felix says as he opens his eyes rubbing them with his small hand"Where's Hannie..?"As Felix says that I look over him to see an empty side of the bed,Felix panicked I tried calming him down but he kept pacing back and forth thinking of so,ething to find Han.