Hurt

FELIX

Hyunjin..?

Oh..

As I watched them my heart felt like it was getting stabbed by a gazillion daggers.It hurts seeing how the person you have fallen too love someone else.My tears are already falling down my cheeks and because of that I swam back to my cove.As I was swimming i could still feel tears running down even tho i'm already in the water,I was sniffling and small sobs came out of my mouth as I was heading back to my home.Once i went inside I went over to my bed and sat down hugging my tail to my chest while sobbing.

Be happy for him Felix

If you love him let him go..

She is better than you anyways..

Why would he like you anyway?

Your a mermaid he's a human

All those sentences popped up my head.I was still sobbing but then it eventually stopped since i was already dozing off again.

It was already morning so I got up and got ready since I was making potions with Han today.After i did my chores,fix my self i was ready to go.When i got to Han's cove I saw he was already preparing the things we need for the potion."Hey Hannie!"I say in a cheerful voice trying not to sound sad just because of yesterday night"Hey Lixie!"Han greets me waving his hand and i waved back smiling.

We started making potions joking around while mixing the ingredients.It was all fun and it almost made me forget about what i saw last night.While we were waiting for the potion to brew we sat down on Han's bed and talked for awhile.The potion was all done now so we decided to play with some magic.Yes it is dangerous but we will only be using the mild ones like levitating of objects,making small wirpools and stuffs like that.

After doing those things we love we realised that we don't go up now to do some research on humans probably because we already have 2 human friends to ask about.

I decided to talk to Han about the thing i saw with Hyunjin and he was willing to listen.

"Hannie...I don't know it just hurts so much.."I say to him while looking down small tears started to fall"Lixie are you even sure that she's his girlfriend?"Han asks making me look at him"What do you mean?"I ask"Oh my god i know you are dumb but not this dumb.."He says facepalming his head"That doesn't help"I tell him looking back down"Well you know she can be her sister or her cousin!"He says exaggerating the words sister and cousin."I never thought of that..."I say realizing what Han told me"Ofcourse you didn't dummy" He says kind of in a victory tone?I roll my eyes and chuckle at his actions.

"Now you said that you made a new potion right?when you gave me and Hyunjin some marshmallows"Han says changing the topic"Yeah what about it?"I ask as I look at him."You said the name was True Love Potion right?"Han asks me and i nod"Well what if you check who your True Love is"Han says while pointing a finger to me.

"I don't really wanna know.."I answer him in a faint voice"Why aren't you curious?You never know it might be Hyunjin~"He says in a teasing tone while giving me a cheeky smile and a wiggle of his eyebrows.I look at him and giggled at his silliness"Whaat?Your the one telling me about how you like Hyunjin so why not check if he is your True Love?"He says

"I just don't want to Han..I wanna know my who my True Love is by myself.I'm pretty sure i will feel it once I find him or her"I said to him with a smile and he nods his head saying"If you say so"

I sigh and bid my goodbye to Han and went back to my cove to rest.It has been a tiring day.

HYUNJIN

After my date with my sister Yeji we went back to my condo and hung out there.Yeah the night picnic in the beach was fun but it was getting cold that night so we grabbed our stuffs went inside my condo and went to bed after planning what we will do today.

We laughed at our childhood memories that's when i started to change our conversation."Hey Yej..Can I tell you something?"I ask her kinda hesitant"Sure big bro"She answers"So..uh..how would you react if I liked a boy-"As I was about to say the last word she cut me saying"Ofcourse I would support you!what kind of sister would I be if I controlled who you love?"She answers me adding  'obviously' tone as the end"Let me finish first dummy..So as I was saying..I like a boy mermaid..?"I say adding a shy smile at the end while scratching my head in nervousness."Wait a mermaid?"She asks the confusion in her voice sounding obvious"Yes a mermaid..."I answer her back in a faint voice

"I thought they were extinct?"She questions"Yes..But i met two of them a few days ago in the golf where we used to play in"I answer her.

"Well..In that case I STILL SUPPORT!!!"She shouts in a happy tone"Really?"I ask adding sarcasm in my voice"UH DUH PLUS I'M EXCITED TO SEE MY BROTHER-IN-LAW.WHEN CAN I MEET HIM???"Yeji asks excitedly and i blushed when she said the word Brother-In-Law.

"Aww look who's blushing~"Yeji says in a teasing smirk with her hand poking my shoulders"Stop I'm not blushing!"I answer embarrassed while hiding my face in my hands.She laughs and i just keep hiding myself.

It was night time already and I was wondering how Felix has been doing.It's been a day since we've met and I wonder if he is doing fine.Oh I miss his sweet smile and his giggles already..

In the middle of thinking about Felix my mind went to how my sister is so supportive.I wish our parents are still here..I miss them so much ever since they went out to sail..

I miss you guys....

Hello!Here is the 6th chapter how do yall like it???
Soo the girl Hyunjin was with was her sister😦poor Felix and his heart doesn't know that Yeji is Hyunjins sister😔

Anyways bye thank you for reading!!
No fanarts for now since I don't have the time to save some:(
Bye again!Love yall!!