First Meet

HAN

"Okay I'll just tell you a short one since im tired and im getting lazy ok Lix?"I ask Felix who is sitting beside.
"Okayy"He simply answers"NOW TELL ME HURRY HANN"He whines and I chuckle he really is Like a baby.
"It all started when I was swimming early in the morning,I was getting pretty tired so I decided to rest.I went to the golf we sometimes sing in and sat there.As I was enjoying my peacefull morning I heard something it was like a gasp and I turned my head to see the thing that made the noice.I thought at first it was just the wind but then no it was a human.I panicked I moved back not wanting to go closer to him,and a few minutes later I started shaking.I looked at him and saw that he was worried"Hey,hey please don't be scared I won't hurt you.."he said and that kinda calmed me down because of the smooth voice he used,after some time I stopped shaking and he looked at me with a smile."Hi..Im Lee Minho."He introduces himself and puts out a hand and I accepted after a while we got to know eachother and eventually we fell inlove.THEN BOOM I GOT MYSLEF A BOYFRIEND."I said finishing my story,I looked to Felix who had teary eyes."Hey whats wrong..?!"I ask him and he just smiles at me saying "My twin is all grown up"He says dramatically like a mom who just saw her child swimming to School.

"Mind you Im older"I said also in a dramatic way crossing my arms."Yeah your A DAY older than me so don't act like your really old"Felix answers back crossing his arms also.

After a while of laughing,making potions,sharing some childhood stories we called it a day Felix went back to his cove and I was left alone again I lied down my bed thinking about Minho.I miss him,when will I meet him again?those things came in my mind but I got tired and went to sleep.

FELIX

I was now at my cove trying to sleep but I can't it has been an hour and a half already and I still can't sleep.The only thing that crossed my mind was

Singing

When I can't sleep I always go to the golf and sing there either with Han or by myself so I got ready and swam to my destination.Once I arrived there I sat on the warm sand half of my tail out and half of it in the water.I was enjoying the quiet breeze then started singing a melody.The chorus came and oh how much I love that part!

After I finished singing I heard something and I got scared oce I heard what it said..
"Wow you sing beautifully.."
Once I heard that I looked over to my side and saw the same boy on the deck with a notebook in his hands.I started panicking but then I remembered what Han had told me in the morning.

"Not all humans are bad people"

Then I turned my head again to the boy and saw him smiling.He looked so beautiful..his long black hair,his eyes..wait what am I thinking?!Snap out of it Felix!

"Hello please don't be scared I won't hurt you.."He told me as he was sitting on the sand across me."Let me introduce myself.Hi my name is Hyunjin!Hwang Hyunjin and you are?"He said as he takes his hand out to shake with mine."Im Felix...Lee Felix..."I said as I shaked hands with him."Wow pretty name!"He said with a smile.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night...Hyunjin..."I ask him kinda nervous since he is a human and I'am a mermaid."Oh well I can't sleep and when I can't sleep I go here and draw or paint."He answers me"What about you?"Now he asks me.
"Oh same I couldn't sleep so I went here and sang its the only thing that makes me sleepy.."I said in a kinda faint tone since I'am still nervous
"If you don't feel comfortable I can just leave."He said and as he was about to stand up and leave I looked back at him and said"No..please stay im not uncomfortable im just scared and nervous since this is my first time talking to a human..."I answered and he looks back smiling and answers"Okay but can I ask you a question?"He says and I nodded my head as a response"Are you really a mermaid?"He questioned