Get back

AUHTOR

As Felix and Seungmin said those it left the others confused.Wasn't Seungmin just screaming at Felix and telling him that he was selfish?That was the only thought that came through their mind.

But after the fight the friends still embraced each other.

"Now tell me what just happend wasn't Minnie just shouting at you earlier..."Han spoke as the other friends nod while humming confused as him.

"Well Lix and I had a talk before the fight.He said he had a plan at first I got angry at him since we are here fighting for him while he is just in his cove.Then when Lix came back and said he will come with his father I immedietly knew this was his plan like come one-Lixie coming back to that jerk after what he did?Uhh that would not be Felix anymore."Seungmin explains making all the friends confusion gone.

"Well now that we're here can we call our boyfriends now..I'm worried about them since all I told was for them to rush back home..."Han says and I.N moves his head to us and says"YOU HAVE BOYFRIENDS?!AND YA'LL NEVER TOLD MEH?!"adding a dramatic act making all of us laugh at his silliness as we swam up we explained to Innie how we met and how we got our boyfriends.

"Wait I'll call them by our necklace hold on."Felix says as he was about to call them by the pearl in his chest he felt two arms wrap around his shoulders as he sat down in the sand"ARE YOU OKAY DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN?WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?DID THAT BIG GUY HURT YOU?"Felix recognized that soft smooth voice it was his boyfriend Hyunjin.

"Hyunnie I'm okay now..Yes he did hurt me in the past but now we beat him"Felix says to his worried boyfriend slightly rubbing Hyunjins hand"I was so worried...I'm glad you are okay.."Hyunjin says as he kisses his boyfriend passionately they didn't even notice the others cooing at their sweetness then Seungmin covered the maknae's eyes.

"HYUNG WHY ARE YOU COVERING MY EYES?!"Jeongin shouts at his friend who just answered"You are too young to watch this!"slightly acting like Jeongins mom making Hyunjin and Felix stop and look at their friends embarrassingly.

"Okay my turn now.Hannie baby how about you are you okay?"Minho,Hans boyfriend asks him concern filling up his eyes and words"Yes I'am honey.Thank you for being concern"Han asnwers as he pecks Minhos cheek.

"Okay you guys are making me and Innie single"Seungmin says rolling his eyes playfully"What about Jennie and Lisa they haven't done any-"Felix was cut by Seungmin pointing a finger at the two girls who are in their own world making sure both are okay.

All of us made an 'Oh' sound and we all chuckle at Minnies and Innies reaction really feeling single right now.

FELIX

As me and my friends are talking something came to my mind"GUYS WE FORGOT ABOUT THE POTION!"I shout making all my friends look at me"Don't worry Lixie we got it"Lisa says handing me and my friends a bottle each.

"Thank you Lisa I almost thought I left it back down there.."I say sighing in relief"Oh is that the potion?"Hyunjin asks us and we all nod"Oh then wait for me Yeji says she wants to be the one picking an outfit for you guys since she thought that if you would be human you would be uhh...naked fully?yeah"Hyunjin explains and we just all said an energetic 'okay!' excited to wear human outfits for the first time!

It has been a minute since Hyunjin left and now has came back with Yeji smiling widely saying"ITS FASHION TIMEE!"and me and my friends smile and match with the vibe she carried.

We all drank the potion,the other boys ofcourse left it is like a surprise and Yeji turns around.She gave us the clothes as we transformed it was hard trying to wear it since it is our first time.

I almost tripped face flat on the sand if Han hadn't helped me.

After a while me,Hannie,Minnie and Innie are now humans in human clothes!As for Jennie and Lisa they had to go back sadly they said they have some work to do there and with that we said goodbye and continued waiting for Yeji.

Yeji showed us how we looked by her phone and we we're amazed at her fashion sense we absolutely loved our clothes!I had a oversized white shirt paired with a black skirt and some shoes that made me look tall just one inch and to top all that a white jacket.Han had a oversized cropped-top paired with a white skirt and some cute shoes with some baggy socks.Innie had a oversized shirt inside with a pink skirt and on top of a pink cardigan to match with his pink shoes.And for Minnie he wore a black oversized shirt with a plaid white skirt beneath and some black shoes and some baggy socks to finish.

We all smiled wide and practiced walking and running since sometimes we'd fall and trip.After a few minutes we mastered it don't ask how we are just fast learners!

As we walked out the boys looked back at us with their jaw dropped.

"Wow..."

"What does it look bad on us...?"

"No you guys look hot..."

"Cute..."

"Amazing.."

Those compliments made us blush and come running towards them but Seungmin just stood their eyes getting glossy.As he ran towards the boy beside Minho as his tears busted out.

"Channie..."

"How did you get here..?"Seungmin asks between his happy tears"Well my friends Minho and Hyunjin called us saying they are hanging with you guys and when he mentioned your name I planned my trip earlier so I could get here faster"Chan aka Seungmins boyfriend says as he smiles.

"Wait Chan mate..?"

"Felix..?"

Hello sorry but no fanarts for now since my internet connection is low😭😭This was in my draft 2 days ago sorry I did not post it school has already started so extra busy..

Sorry again for making you guys wait😭😭

Okay bye now stay safe love yaa!!!