Magic

HYUNJIN

"Wanna see something magical?"He asked me and I turned to look at him and saw he has a small smile on his face while looking at me."Sure"I answer returning the smile he sent.He nodded and started inhaling some of the fresh air that surrounded us,clutching his hand on his chest he let go of it and gently placed his hand on the water and started making small waves leaving me confused.As I was about to open my mouth and say something he shushed me and continued doing what he was doing.

While he was doing the thing he was doing I noticed something I looked back at the water and saw that his hand was glowing so is his tail.Still continuing his doing I took the chance to stare at his face and wow did I not notice his beautiful features.His freckle are like the stars at night glowing brightly and his heart shape like lips,after a few minutes he spoke up.

"Okay now wait here it won't take long this time"He told me and I just nodded with a smile.He dived back into the sea and after 5 minutes he came back but with something on his side.I squinted my eyes and to my shock he was with a shark!I almost panicked but he sat back down on the sand he looked at me saying"Don't worry she wont hurt you"he told me with a smile and oh how his smile is like my everything-wait what are you thinking Hyun snap out of it.

"What about the thing you did with the water?"I asked him and he looked at me taking his hand out asking for my permission if I can go to the water.I nodded and he took me to the water,I was scared since the shark is still there but when he told me I'll be okay there was something in his voice that made me calm down and trust him.

Once I placed my foot on the water he flipped my hand and placed his other hand on my palm then he flipped his fin and my jaw dropped.The sea under us glowed into a beautiful neon sky blue color my eyes could not believe this is what the sea looked like.

"Wanna play with her?"Felix asks me and he pointed to the shark who was beside him.I looked at Felix then looked back at the shark and I nodded.He took my hand and slowly made me approach the shark,I was getting kinda scared but then he whispered something to the shark and it came closer to me booping his own head on my hand,I opened my eyes and saw the sharks nose on my hand,I looked at Felix and saw that he was smiling wide and that made my heart flutter.I slowly caressed the sharks head and slowly became friends with it eventually!I was really happy to experience this.

"Here let us show you something"Felix says as he taps the sharks hip and as he does that the shark followed Felix,they went forward a bit then started doing tricks.I was laughing when the shark turned its back sassily at Felix when he was supposed to do a trick Felix swam at front of the shark and did some signing thing which made the shark focus again.

A while has passed and the sun was rising Felix was beside me moving his tail at the water then suddenly looked at me smiling again.I looked back and saw that his tail was glowing.

"Why is your tail glowing so bright?"I asked him and he turned his head and saw his tail."Oh..."Felix simply answers."Im just happy"He said and looked back at me again."Hmm so your tail glows only when your happy?"I ask him"Oh well yeah but it also glows when im like excited and such"Felix answers him and I just hum and nod my head in response.

"Wow..The sunrise is so beautiful.."Felix says admiring the sunrise."Just like you..."I mumbled and he looks at me"What was that?"He questioned"UH NOTHING"I answered quickly looking back at the sunrise feeling my cheeks get hot so are my ears

NOO IM BLUSHING I thought.As the sun rised up fully I stood up and looked at Felix who looked confused
"I have to go.Bye it was nice hanging out with you Lix-FELIX"I said and corrected the nickname at the end."Its okay I like the nickname Jisung sometimes calls me that"Felix answers me giving a smile"Okay anyways bye again!"I bid my goodbye and started walking out of the golf and into my small condo.