Mate?

FELIX

"Mate?"

"Bro how are you!It's been awhile!"I say in english my aussie accent adding in as I did my little handshake with him"Wait what is happening how do you know eachother.."Seungmin asks us"Wait Chan didn't tell you?"I say in-disbelief"Yes I haven't..."Chan says looking down.

"What do you mean?Christopher Bang Chan what have you not told me?"Seungmin says in a deep voice sending daggers to Chan who looked scared as hell shocking us not only at Minnies expression but also at Chan since he was never scared at anything.

"Minnie..look I'll explain..Can we leave?We'll come back."Chan says looking at us for approval then we all nodded.

"So Lixie how do you know Chan Hyung he is a human you are a mermaid did he see you..?"Hyunjin asks looking so adorable in his confused face.

"Oh he is a shark-"

"HE IS A WHAT NOW?-"

"I THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF THE SIRENS-"

Han and I.N cuts me off by saying those sentences together,I rolled my eyes and looked back at Hyunjinnie and Minho Hyung..

"Okay anyways going back as I was rudely interrupted"I say looking at the two boys who bowed their head as a sorry."Yes Channie Hyung is a shark,but from our last conversation he did say he was going for awhile.I guess this was where he was going..."I say looking at the four boys standing there with wide eyes knowing Chans story.

Channie has had alot of rumors like he was a deadly siren or he is one of the witches underneath the waters.

"Can we take a picture of you guys?"Minho asks taking out a thing in his pocket.I think it's a phone?I don't know not sure"Oh sure then we making print them out and place it at our cove!"Innie,the youngest says.

"Wait you guys know what a picture and what printing is?"Minho and Hyunjin says at the same time earning earning a glare at us"Do you really think just because we are mermaids means we don't know how to print?HELLO WE HAVE A THING CALLED M.A.G.I.C"Innie says making it more exaggerated by spreading his arms out like wings.

"You guys think we're dumb don't you?"Han says while crossing his hands with a pout"Can't believe you"I say rolling my eyes.And as we said that both of the boys infront of us suddenly eyes grow wide then running towards us to say sorry as they realized that they said that outloud.

"IM SO SORRY MY LIXIE I DON'T THINK YOU'RE DUMB PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF CUDDLES PLEASE FORGIVE ME"Hyunjin says as he hugs Felix tight same with Minho but with Jisung.

We didn't even notice Yeji taking pictures of us we only realized when we saw a flash and a click.

"You guys are taking too long to snap a pic so I did it for you,you are very welcome"Yeji says as she does a curtsy bow at us."Wait did you get a cute picture of Lixie/Hannie?"Hyunjin and Minho says at the same time then Yeji nods while smiling and the boys smirk.

"Where can we sleep I'm so tired from using so much magic on him"Hannie says while blinking his eyes that are tenpting to close shut at any second,and after 10 seconds he fell asleep Minho taking action running towards his boyfriend and catching him in time picking him up at a bridal style.

"Let's all sleep at Hyunjin's house"Minho says looking Hyunjin."I thought you live at a condo?"I ask since I don't remember hearing Hyunjin saying he has a house.

"Yes I do have a condo but I also have a house.I chose to move out since...my parents died making the whole house feel empty."Hyunjin aays then I walk up and hug him then after a few seconds he also picked me up in a bridal style making me shocked and a blushing mess.

"EY PUT ME DOWN-"I was cut"Hey Lixie mind keeping your voice down?Hannie is still alseep and I think I know you know that Hannie is a grumpy when he gets awaken."Minho says in a very smooth voice shocking me since he had never used that voice on any of us.

While they were walking I realized that Channie and Seungminnie hasn't come back yet.

I jolt up then saying"We forgot about Chan hyung and Seungminnie!"

"Don't worry love Chan texted me saying that he and Seungmin are fine and that they will come at our house after their date."Hyunjin says reassuring me"Go back to sleep now love"Hyunjin says caressing my face making me blush but eventually fall asleep

I'm so lucky to have you..

Okay double post but this one is shorter.I will try to make another chap tomorrow if I have time.

Okay that is all bye guys!!