Play Time

FELIX

"You guys wanna play with her?"I ask Hyunjin and Yeji while petting the pup's head.I looked back at them and saw Yeji looking surprised"Is it okay?What if she bites me.."Yeji asks worried adding to the tone of her voice"Yeah don't worry if she ever bites you I can always heal it"I said to her with a smile and she slowly starts making her way on the water.

I pat the baby shark's head to stay calm.As Yeji got closer i could see the excitement in the sharks face she really loves meeting new friends and playing with them."How about you Hyunjin?"I ask and he just shook his head as a 'no'"I have already played with a shark and it is tiring,since this is a baby one it would be more energetic"He says and I nod and look back to Yeji who was already patting the baby's head while smiling.

"Woah she is so cute!!"She says while smiling,after a few more pats the shark became more comfortable with her and started playing around.I sit down next to Hyunjin in the sand and I'd be lying if i say my heart isn't beating faster than usual.

"How have you been?"Hyunjin breaks the uncomfortable silence between us"Eh I'm fine just more tired.."I answer as he nods and looks at me and I looked back after a few seconds I realized he was smirking and I looked away not only because of embarrassment but because my face was a blushing mess.

"You're really cute Lixie"Hyunjin says all of a sudden making me even red I could even feel my ears burn"Thank you.."I say in a faint voice since I'm really embarrassed as I look down fidgeting with my fingers"Uh,uh my eyes are here darling"Hyunjin says as he picks my chin to make more eye contact."Aw my little Lixie is blushing!!"Hyunjin says while smiling and I look back down again"Stop I'am not blushing.."I answer my voice sounding more faint I'm really shy and embarrassed now.

"Okay,okay I'll stop but since it's getting dark we have to get going now."Hyunjin says in a disappointing voice I can tell he doesn't want to go but it's getting dark so I understand."Okay get back safe"I say in a smooth voice while smiling and he just looks at me.He leans in and gives my cheek a peck"See you later Love"He says while winking at me,he calls Yeji,bid their goodbyes and leaves.

I was a blushing mess he.HE.PECKED.MY.CHEEK I can't express the emotion I'am feeling.I dive back down and thought about what Hyunjin said,he said 'See you later'so this means his coming back there?I thought maybe in the middle of the night again since we usually meet at that time.

I slept when I got back to my cove since I had a tiring day hanging out with the Hwang siblings and taking care of the pup while I had a few more minutes Agatha swam by my cove to pick her up so now all I have to do is rest.

I woke up to a cold feeling on my chest I sat up my bed and wiped my eyes checking the time by looking up the water and I realized I have to meet Hyunjin.

I got ready brushed my hair,cleaned my room and headed out.As I got there I saw Hyunjin already there sitting while drawing something on his sketchbook."Oh hey Lixie!"He says as he notices that I sat next to him"Hey!"I greet him back with a smile we looked at the sky for a while the silence wasn't uncomfortable right now this time it was a comfortable one this time.

"Sooo what will we do exactly?"I break the silence as I realized what will we do?"Oh well I just wanted to hang out since we barely talked because Yeji was with me and I didn't get enough attention from my Lixie"Hyunjin says while pouting I giggled at his cuteness and he looks at me"What?"I ask confused why he was staring at me"You're just really pretty and I can't take my eyes off you"He says with a sly smirk"Why thank you mr.Hwang"I say in a royalty voice"Woah what happend to the shy Lixie??"He says in a joking tone and I smack his hand"Ow!Oop..Sorry about that my queen"He says while making a small courtesy bow and I laugh at how we were acting after that he started laughing also.