Back

AUTHOR

As the mermaids use all their strength they felt very weak ones they were done using it.Felix was feeling light headed,Seungmins hands felt numb and Han almost fainted tho Jennie and Lisa still helped them,the two girlfriends did not really feel weak as they are professionals at using magic.The two girls helped the kids rest and heal fast so they can go back to their home.

After an hour of resting the boys still felt drained but they have to go back since they promised to be back fast.

The three friends felt so excited they we're smiling and chatting about how happy they are that they finished their hard mission  to get this recipe of the potion.

They have been swimming for almost 3 hours now with no rest eager to get back home already.The boys noticed the pink-ish color of the sky meaning it was already the afternoon.They swam 30 more minutes then found a spot to eat the food Jennie and Lisa gave them,while eating they we're talking about their life just re-covering the memories they had when they we're little mermaids.After eating they continued swimming until night and they could feel the warm water hitting their scales as they we're in the center part of the ocean meaning they are close to their home.

As for Seungmin he came back to his own cove and bid his goodbyes to his friends reassuring them that he will come back and that he just have to wait for Chan to pack his things and go.

It was already midnight and the two friends could already see their cove they looked at each other and smiled hurriedly going to the cove where they first met their lovers.Yes they should be at their cove sleeping and making the potion but they want to see their Loved ones first.

After swimming for 20 minutes they arrived and saw two guys sitting their head low deep in thought.The two friends decided to surprise and scare them.And on the count of three the two will burst out of the water.

3...

2...

1...

"SURPRISE!!"The two friends shout as they jolt out of the water.The two guys who we're gloomy a few seconds ago turned their heads to see their Lovers after their journey.

"Lixie.."

"Hannie.."

The two boys sat beside them while giggling seeing how cute their boyfriends reaction are.At the same time Felix finally decided to accept Hyunjins' confession and become his boyfriend officially.

MINHO

"Oh my gosh..I missed you so much Jisungie.."I say while hugging my precious boyfriend"I'm here now Min and guess what..."Jisung says with a smile"Me and Lix got the recipe for the potion!"My lovely boyfriend says smiling widely and by hearing that my eyes sparkle in joy I really wanted to spend the day with my boyfriend on land.I will treat him a nice date and make that day very precious.

"I love you Hannie"I say all of a sudden"I love you too MinMin"Han says back then gives me a sweet kiss we didn't even notice the other two looking at us.Felix looking like a proud mom wiping a fake tear while Hyunjin was just side eyeing us,I glare at him and he bows immediately.

"My loud stupid twin look at you all grown up"Felix says while hugging Han"Wow what kind of twin are you calling me stupid atleast I my theory was correct about your True Love!"Han replies me and Hyunjin look at eachother"What do you mean Han?"Hyunjin says looking and sounding confused"Oh well remember that one potion Felix made with the name you don't know the meaning?"Han asks and Hyunjin responds"Yeah I do what about it?"

"Well that was a True Love potion.Basically it is supposed to give you a vision on who your True Love is once you drink and I told Felix that you were his True Love he didn't believe me since he saw you with a girl and thought that she was your girlfriend turns out to be your sister.Thennn I told him to take the potion if he doesn't believe me,and he just said that he wants to find his True Love by himself.NOWW THAT YOU AND HIM ARE TOGETHER THAT PROVES THAT MY THEORY IF CORRECT"Han explains to Hyunjin as he nods then suddenly said"Wait he saw me and Yeji on a date?"