Worried

HYUNJIN

I left Felix behind with the dragon in front of me sniffing Han's scent.We kept walking to the point my legs are starting to give up but then the dragon jolted up and ran.I groan and run as fast as I can to catch the dragon.

"Ezra wait up...!"I say panting hard still trying to catch up with the water dragon.I kept running until the dragon halted making me bump into her and falling back hard on the grass."Ezra-"I was cut by hearing some sobbing and sniffles behind a bush.Me and Ezra went closely to the bush to see the person behind it.

It was Jisung crying.

"Ji..You okay?"Hyunjin says as he walks closer to Han who looked back with puffy red eyes"H-How?"Jisung asks confused how Hyunjin got here without the portal.

"Felix was searching for you"Hyunjin answers the confused Jisung"Oh.."That was all Jisung could say before tears started to fill his eyes."C'mon Felix is worried sick about you.."Hyunjin says as he takes one hand out waiting for Han to follow him.Jisung sighs as he takes his friends hand and follows him back with the dragon.

After an hour of walking in the dark cold forest they reached the place where Hyunjin left Felix.But what they saw had broken them.

It was Felix all pale and weak on the ground..

"FELIX!"Both Hyunjin and Han says as they run to the brown haired boy.Hyunjin takes Felix in his arms as tears start to slip out of his eyes"Hey..hey..Felix wake up Han is here!"Hyunjin says with a shakey voice while Han is there beside him crying.

Hyunjin lifts Felix up and places him in the back of the dragon.Both Hyunjin and Jisung got up on the dragon.Hyunjin taps the dragons head to signal her to start flying them back.

While flying back Hyunjin held Felix close to him.

A minute has passed and the two boys carried Felix back to the golf where the portal was opened."Han can you call the others?Especially Jennie and Lisa since they are the expert.NOW PLEASE.."Hyunjin begs as Han follows his instructions.

5 minute has passed and Felixs friends came rushing to him immediatly,while chanting a spell.

"Chan is he okay..?"Hyunjin asks worried for his boyfriend"Yes he is just weak since he used too much energy.Fekix is a fragile boy so he need rest."Chan answers Hyunjin

Hyunjin sighs in relief.He walks up to Felix and kisses his forehead.

"Love are you okay now?"Hyunjin asks Felix who is now awake"Yes I am, thank you love"Felix says as he pecks Hyunjins lips.

"You made me very worried..."

Very short chapter!Since its night in our time and I still need to sleep to go to School tomorrow😭
Bye guys!

(no fanart for now)