47 : Intensely addicted to each other

Warning ⚠️ The chapter contains very strong mature content! If you are not comfortable, I'll suggest you skipping this one! You have been warn ahead.

A d d i n ' s  P O V  𖤐

Her gorgeous naked self lay beneath me, she is just way too beautiful to be real. I drank in every perfect inch of her naked body, feeling myself grow harder with each passing second.

I placed my lips on her small navel and looked at her, she had shut her eyes and was arching her back in pleasure, a low moan escaping from her lips, heightening my desires to no extent.

Oh the things i wanna do to her!

But I knew that I have to take it slow, for both of us.

I planted a lot kisses all over her stomach, dragging my lips on the curve of her waist, i kissed her waist moving upwards, pausing my lips on the side of one of her breasts.

Damn those perfect round bosoms of her tasted so fucking addictive!

I kissed her already swollen pinkish nipple, and couldn't help myself but to take it whole inside my mouth.

My palm on its own flew to her another breasts kneading it.

Her bosom were so beyond soft that i couldn't control myself from feasting on them again, this time a little longer.

She let out a whimper when I bit her already swollen sensitive nipple.

I nuzzled my nose between the valley of her bosoms, sniffing the sweet honeysuckle smell of her skin.

I kissed, licked and bit her cleavage moving upwards and planting uncountable kisses and bites all over her chest.

Kissing the top of her bosoms, i moved downwards.

I placed my lips on her inner thighs, and felt her gripping my hair gently.

The moment my lips landed on her folds, she gripped my bicep tightly.

" Add..Addin.." her moan was my last straw.

Without warning i entered my two fingers into her crotch, making her whimper badly. I moved my fingers, while she cried out my name.

My other hand roaming urgently on the smooth curve of her waist, to her bosoms, cleavage, stomach, every fucking where.

i took out my fingers, and kissed the top of her folds. She let out another moan.

I hastily got up, discarding my pants and boxers, leaving me completely naked.

I saw Noor blink her eyes rapidly, and then she gulped looking away with flushed cheeks.

My naked self hovered over hers, as i gently pressed our foreheads together.

I kissed her cute flushed cheeks.

" Don't look away babie, I'm all yours." I breath out, shutting my eyes.

" Don't shy away as well! " i opened my eyes to find her already gazing at me.

She slowly cupped my cheeks with her palms.

" It's just that...I'm a little nervous..as it's my first time." she shuttered out timidly.

" Its my first time as well." I blurted out and saw her eyes slightly widening. She threw me a look which says 'for real?'

" I mean I had a lot of girlfriends, but I knew my limits very fucking well, i was never ever close to any girl like this, never. "  I grumbled.