14 : Drunk

— A d d i n ' s  P O V  𖤐

Fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk !!! What the hell is wrong with me!? Why can't I just get that girl out of my fucking head!? She had fucked up my mind big time !! That day in anger I went overboard and spat rude words on her in anger tho I didn't mean any of that, sure that I find her useless feisty attitude annoying but I must say she was one of a hell bold girl. She was all alone handling that bastard before I reached there tho it was foolish of her to go there all alone but I was amused to know how selfless she was. she cared for her loved ones way too much and that made my chest swell up with some warm feelings but I shrugged it away immediately. when I saw her glassy eyes i don't know why I felt guilty. Again why the fuck do she effect me so much !?

Just the mere thought of that motherfucker who would be back of her now and would try all his means to hurt her made me boil in fury. If he even lay a filthy finger of his on her then I swear I will burn him alive. I couldn't understand why the fuck I can't see her hurt.

Do I possibly like her !? Fuck no. I hate her. Yess I hate her for making me feel things which I shouldn't feel. For me women were nothing but some entertainment. I never took any girl seriously because I no way in hell believe in love bullshit.

Whenever I closed my eyes I could only see her angelic face and my mind would go back to the kiss. the kiss. her luscious velvety creamy lips on mine. Sure that I have kissed plenty of girls but hell no one made me feel this way. no one made me feel my heartbeat.

My mind was totally fogged with her thoughts.
She was annoyingly on my mind everytime. her mesmerising eyes, her sweet honey lips, her damn pleasing scent. Everything about her made me feel so hazy that I thought I should stop this right now before it's out of control. I need to block this whatever feeling I'm growing towards her. She is just like any other beautiful girl and I'm just attracted towards her that's it yeah.

I thought staying away from her will be the best solution so I started totally ignoring her.
I even kissed few girls to get her out of my fucking mind but none made me feel even close to what I felt when I kissed her. I wanted to kiss her again properly. I was missing her now. My hands were itching to touch her. Stop this right here Addin. Get a fucking grip of yourself.

I blocked all my thoughts. This isn't happening. I'm not letting myself fall into this useless shit.

The days passed by and I ignored her totally and even she didn't bother to talk to me, which strangely made me angry, tho I was the one who was ignoring her but I wanted her to come and talk to me. Did the kiss didn't effect her even a bit!? Why the fuck do I care? I couldn't help but stare at her from far. why was she so strikingly beautiful? why do she outstand everyone?

*************

I was driving to the camping site and beside me was maria. A random new girlfriend which I made. I was very clear with every girl whom I make my girlfriend that I wasn't serious about them. I know that people get bored of being with one person and that forever bullshit don't exist. And I was no different, I easily get bored with one girl and they doesn't last with me more than one week. So I just didn't wanted any girl to take me seriously and get hurt and fucking blame me for breaking their heart.

I was boringly driving when I glanced at my side and the view took my breath away. There was she again looking so effortlessly angelic. She had her eyes closed and a soft smile was spread over her lips. She suddenly opened her eyes and I felt the need to gaze at them. So I did exactly that. I felt her stiff as soon as our eyes locked. My heartbeat accelerated. She looked so fucking breathtakingly gorgeous, the way sunlight was falling on her face and making her glowing face more shiny, I couldn't take my eyes off her. look away Addin. looking fucking away.