44 : I'm home

A d d i n ' s  P O V  𖤐

I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins as I tightly gripped the steering wheel, turning my knuckles as white as a sheet of paper.

Ignoring the speed limit, I pressed the accelerator with all my might.

"Man, slow down! You're going to get us killed before we even step foot on any water transport or worse, before Fawad gets a chance to do it."

Rahil's panicked voice reached my ears as he was sitting on the passenger seat.

Ignoring him completely I continued my reckless driving.

I need to reach there as soon as possible! She is all alone.

She fucking needs me!

Earlier when I dropped Noor to the university and came back to office, I was in a very important meeting, and Rahil happened to be a part of that meeting as well.

Suddenly, my secretary burst into the room, and I shot her a venomous glare. I despised any disruptions during these crucial meetings, because we were about to crack a very important deal.

But then, she uttered those words that shattered my concentration from the meeting. "It's about your wife."

In an instant , I abruptly left the meeting room. Knowing very well that how informal it is of me to do that and how it also gonna impact my business deal.

But guess what? The business deal and the world can go fuck themselves for all I care!

My wife is my only priority!

When it comes to her, I can leave the world behind.

I don't fucking care. All I care is about her.

my phone was with my secretary because I always hand it to her during my meetings.

She told me that I got a text from unknown number, to be more precise threatening text.

As I completed reading the text, my blood boiled to extreme level, causing me to clench my phone tightly.

Fawad fucking Alam.

How dare he?

How fucking dare he?

He will sell her? He will sell MY NOOR?

I WILL FUCKING BURN HIM ALIVE INTO PURE ASHES.

I WILL TEAR HIM APART.

The rage surged through my veins, igniting a dangerous burning fire within me. Without a second thought, I stormed out of the office building, fueled by my fury. In the distance, I heard Rahil's voice calling my name, as he followed me and entered my car as well.

As soon as I started driving the car, my phone started ringing. I was going to ignore it because I was totally focused on reaching Noor. But then Rahil answered it on speaker, and I reluctantly blurted out a 'hello' in urgency, my breathing uneven.

my whole world froze when I heard Noor's voice on the other end! I snatched the phone from Rahil and talked to her, feeling my heart twist with every sob she let out. It was like someone was straight up slicing my heart, hearing her cry like that.