Heesung clenched his jaw in anger and punched Yoongi in his stomach. Yoongi left his collar and clenched his stomach. Heesung spoke, "I wanted to have a peaceful conversation but no... you like some action right. Game is on Kim Yoongi. I will come soon to destroy you."

"Game was already started when you dared to kidnap Kook. I will find him soon and make you regret", said Yoongi. "Leave from here if you want your brother alive. He is half dead already. I am sure most of the bones in his body should have been broken by now", said Heesung.

Yoongi lost his temper completely now and he started beating Heesung. He punched him multiple times on his face. He kicked him in his stomach. Heesung was also fighting back. He punched and kicked Yoongi multiple times. Hobi was fighting with Heesung's men. They were attacking him but Hobi was handling them very well.

Hobi spoke while fighting, "Yoongi-ah, calm down. Think about Jungkook." Yoongi didn't listened to him and kept fighting with Heesung. Hoseok yelled, "Yoongi stop! Think about Jungkook." Yoongi immediately stopped after listening to Jungkook's name. Heesung took the chance and hardly kicked Yoongi in his stomach three times. He fell down on the floor in pain.

He immediately stood up again. Heesung spoke, "You are really stupid. Guess what who is going to suffer now." Yoongi clenched his fist and was about to punch him again but stopped when Heesung flashed his mobile phone in front of him. He show him Jungkook's picture who was tied upside down in a dark room with a drum full of water beneath his head. Heesung laughed and spoke, "Is your brother good at holding his breathe underwater?"

Yoongi grabbed his collar tightly and said, "Leave him. He is a kid. Do whatever you want with me. I am your rival not him." Heesung started laughing. He laughed for good five minutes and then spoke trying to control his laugh, "You started begging."

Then he took a deep breathe and spoke, "Get lost from here. Find him if you can. I am soon coming to destroy you and snatch your empire from you." Yoongi clenched his fist again to punch him but before he could do anything, Hobi pulled him by his arm towards himself and said, "Lets go Yoongi. Lets go. We need to find Jungkook soon. Lets go."

Yoongi was still glaring Heesung but Hobi dragged him away. Heesung spoke, "Bye, meet you super soon with your hacker by my side. Good luck!"

On the other hand, with Jin

Jin was driving the car at a very high speed. Minho looked at Jin with teary eyes and saw his left arm bleeding too much. Jin then spoke while keeping his concentration on the road ahead, "Minho, remove my necklace fast and my bracelate too." Minho spoke confused, "Huh?"

Jin said, "Do it fast. There are trackers in them. They can find me. Remove my accessories and threw them away." Minho nodded and leaned a little closer to Jin. He unlocked Jin's necklace, then his watch and bracelet and his rings too. Jin kept driving. Minho took all the things and threw them out. Jin spoke, "My belt too.... remove it fast." "Y-yeah", said Minho. He leaned closer to Jin again and unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pants and threw it out too.

Then Jin took out his mobile phone and threw it out. Then he mumbled, "There are trackers in this car too. Fuck!" Minho asked, "Whats wrong now?" Jin replied, "This car has trackers too. We need to get rid of them or we need to dump the car."

"Where are the trackers? Tell me. I will get rid of them", said Minho. "We can't do it like this. One tracker is hidden in the engine, another is below the car and another is here, in the dashboard", said Jin. "Then, what should we do now?", asked Minho.

Jin said, "Don't worry. They are nowhere visible behind us. I think we left them much behind. We will dump the car somewhere." Minho just nodded. He then glanced at Jin's bleeding arm again. Jin said, "I am fine. Don't worry. Its nothing." Minho looked away and said, "I-i am n-not w-worrying about you. Y-you are a liar."