"I may be rich and famous Grey, but even I need a man." She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah. But a woman like you would never look at a guy like me." I say and she turns onto my street.

"What makes you say that?" She asks and I chuckle.

"I'm a fucking nobody. I'm surprised you even remembered my name." I say and she squeezes my leg.

"Grey. You are one of the only people in this world that didn't know I was famous. Everyone and their mother knows me...but you treat me like a normal person. I cherish that." She says as I point to my house.

"You're welcome Ahri." I say softly and she pulls into my driveway.

"How about this? Tomorrow you and I go out just as friends, we begin hanging out, and if something comes later it comes later." She says and I smile.

"Fine. I find it hard to say no to you girls." I say kind of figuring she knew Akali and Evelynn.

"Oh I'm sure you'll be able to find something to hold your ground on." She says as I get out of the car.

"Maybe, and once again I'm sorry about the car." I tell her and she waves it off. We say our final goodbyes and I walk into my house and hop into the shower.

-the very next day-

I groan loudly as I feel like complete shit. I feel my own forehead and roll my eyes. "Fuck me." I say hoarsely and get up to grab some medicine. I check all of my cabinets and see I have none. "Fuck!" I say and text Ahri I couldn't hang out. I plop down onto my bed and fall back asleep.

Suddenly I'm woken up by a knocking on my door. I get up and stumble to the door before opening. My eyes widen in shock as I see not only Ahri but Evelynn, Akali, and two new girls.

"See Kai'sa I told you he'd be awake." Ahri says to the woman with two floating things.

" Ahri says to the woman with two floating things

(Kai'sa)

"Ahri with how loud you were knocking I'm sure even the dead are awake." Kai'sa says and the pink haired girl buts in.

" Kai'sa says and the pink haired girl buts in

(Seraphine)

"Let's not joke about that Kai'sa." She says and Evelynn chuckles softly.

"Scared Seraphine?" She asks and I get ready to close the door before Evelynn's lashers stops it. "Hold on there Darling. We came here to take care of you." She says and I open my mouth only to cough into it.

"You're definitely burning up." Kai'sa says shocking me at how fast she got to me. I go to speak but my throat burned and I grab it gently.

"Don't speak Darling just write it down." Evelynn says and guides me back inside. "Where is your bedroom?" She asks and I point to my bedroom. She helps me into bed and covers me up. "Now you aren't to leave this bed without a proper reason. We will take turns staying with you, anything you need please let us know." She says and I nod slightly. "Now how much did you give your sister?" She asks and I blush brightly before looking at my hands.

"Eve is this really the time to be interrogating him?" Ahri asks and Evelynn nods.

"Yes Ahri. His sister is abusing his kindness and I just want to help." Evelynn says and Ahri looks at me.

"Is that why you were walking home in the rain?" Ahri asks seriously and I nod. "How much?" She asks too and I write down the amount.

"Four hundred dollars?!" Evelynn asks in anger as her lashers flick in anger.

"Why would you give her that amount of money?!" Ahri asks and I write down the answer. "She used her own child to guilt trip you?!" She asks as her tails puff up in rage.

"Darling get some sleep and we'll take care of everything." Evelynn says and I look at her. I write down my concerns and Evelynn chuckles. "Oh Darling don't worry about us. Let's just say we are...very resistant to most diseases. We also didn't have anything planned for the studio today. So you just rest and let us take care of you." She says softly and they both pet my ears gently.

"Thank you." I force out and calmly close my eyes.

-Ahri POV-

I pet his ear gently and frown as his fur even feels sickly. I look over to his phone and pick it up. Much to my surprise there isn't a lock on it. I pulled up his messages to see I was the first and only one he messaged. "He's only contacted me." I tell Evelynn as the other girls walk in.

"Check his messages to anyone that might seem like family. I want to know what's going on." She says and I nod.

"He smells divine. Can I have just a taste?" Akali asks licking her lips slowly. "Ow!" She says as Kai'sa smacks the back of her head.

"Control yourself. Him being sick will affect the taste anyway." She says making Akali frown. "But him still smelling this good is unbelievable. Think we found the one?" She asks me and Evelynn nods.

"How do we find out?" Seraphine asks and I growl as I scroll through messages.

"I've got a way. Ahri what did you find?" Evelynn asks and I look at her.

"It's like his family cares and loves for him, but then most of them turn around and get in his head! Like this one from his Mom!" I begin and clear my throat. "Hey My Baby Boy I was just texting to see how you were doing." I begin and they nod. "He responded that he was fine just tired and she immediately responded with. You're too young to be tired, your Grandfather and Jeremy never got tired like that!" I say and the room gets slightly colder.

"Does she not see that's the first sign of depression? How can she be so insensitive to her own son?!" Kai'sa asks.

"But Grey response was the most heartbreaking. Sorry Mom I'll do better I promise. He says and this is the last message in the feed. I just don't see why you couldn't be like your siblings." I say and I watch as Akali pulls out a knife.

"I'll cut her." She growls and I put my hand up.

"We can't. At least...not yet." I say and she growls as Kai'sa walks up and pets Grey's head.

"Let's prove to him that not all women are Monsters like that." She says and we nod in agreement before looking at Grey who then curls up and cuddles into Kai'sa. "He's touch starved too." She says softly. I then decided to hunt down his ex's from his phone.

"Don't worry my little pet. We'll take good care of you." Evelynn says and I hear another storm rolling in.

-Okay! Another chapter is done and a few things happened. Grey opens up a little to Ahri and promised to hang out with her. But unfortunately he gets sick and has to cancel. But that doesn't stop our doting fox from coming to him. She also brought the last two members of KDA. After getting Grey to sleep Ahri snoops through his phone, and finds out his family does nothing but compare him to his brother and Grandfather. What were they talking about him smelling delicious? Have you guys found out what KDA is yet? If not you'll find out soon. Till next time everyone!-