"She said he was really quiet, and he was sitting really still. Like he was zoned out or something. I honestly think he might be going crazy." She says.

"Oh speaking of that! Did you know he had nightmares about you?" She grins.

"Wait- what?" I scoff.

"Well not nightmares, but hallucinations, you know cause of the nightshade." She says.

"Tch, serves him right." I fold my arms.

"Yeah, he told me and Viney all about it. We went to visit him together one time and it was pretty crazy, what he was telling us." She says.

"What was he seeing of me exactly?" I scoff and smile a little.

"He was saying shit like... Hunter it was actually kinda creepy how he described it I'm gonna be honest with you." She says.

"What exactly did you tell him when you were strangling him when it happened?" She asks.

My cheeks turn pink and I scratch the back of my head.

"Uh- I was just threatening him- a little." I say embarrassed.

"Well he told me and Viney he kept seeing you and you were saying stuff like how you would kill him, and how you'll kill him in hell and stuff." She smirks.

I get embarassed and I hide my face.

"...I was mad at him..! okay?" I say flustered.

"Damn Hunter." She smirks again.

I shake my head and look back into the room and Steve finished up the last bit of the desk.

"It's done!" Steve grins.

"Oh nice." I say and go over to look at it.

I look at the room. The bed is a nice red color and the desk we got is a nice wooden brown along with the bookshelf.

I frown a bit when I look at it. I wish I could get my books at home.

"Is this everything?" Steve grins.

I nod. It definitely seems like it.

"Sweet, welcome to the guild." Steve smiles.

I smile a little and he pats my back. I look over at Y/n who's studying my room now that it's all set up.

"We should get some decorations later, it'll give it more of a look." She smiles.

I nod.

"Maybe we could make like a painting or something together to hang up. That would be fun." She grins.

I smile, and rub my shoulder a little.

"Is there anything else you guys are gonna do today?" Steve asks.

"Yes! I had an idea for something!" She says and takes my arm.

I glance at her and my eyes widen in curiosity.

"I figured we could go into town together, just us. You know for fun?" She smiles.

I blink a few times and my cheeks and ears go pink. I nod a little.

"Oh like a date?" Steve asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yes that's exactly it." She glances back at him also raising an eyebrow.

Steve looks at me and then at her. I get embarrassed,  and look down at the ground. We both know he's gonna say something stupid.

"No exchanging saliva." Steve then says.