she wants to be intimate but you're on your period (requested)

Your lips moved passionately against Yuqi's as she gently laid you down on your shared bed.

It's been a long day for the both of you and you had been downstairs in the living room together watching a movie, only to get lost in each other's lips and come up here to bed.

You couldn't help but sigh against her lips; they felt so warm and so soft and her kisses were just perfect.

"You're so beautiful, baby." She whispered against your lips before she began to trail kisses down your neck.

You could feel the desire rushing through your veins and you knew she felt the same.

You closed your eyes and got lost in the feeling of her kisses on your neck, traveling slowly toward the sweet spot on your skin.

You were so lost in her and in the moment that you just melted when she took off your shirt, which allowed you to be even closer to her.

but when she started to kiss down your chest and your stomach while her hands trailed to your sweats, your heart began to race in nervousness.

"Yuqi," You said quietly. "Wait."

She lifted her head instantly to stare at you, her worried eyes meeting yours.

"Y/N? Did I do something wrong?"

"No." You spoke. "No, not at all. But I need to be honest with you before we take this further."

She caressed your cheek and furrowed her eyebrows as she gazed into your eyes, still anxious.

"I'm on my period."

"Oh..." She said. "Oh, that's all?"

"Yeah, well, I thought it would be a big deal." You said. "You know, since I'm bleeding heavily."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"I get it, baby, don't worry. I get periods too." She teased and kissed the corners of your lips. "Do you want to stop?"

"Honestly? No." You confessed.

"Okay, then. Come here."

She rolled off of you and sat down at the foot of the bed instead.

She tugged off her shirt and tossed it on the floor with yours before a smile pulled at her lips as she patted her lap.

You sat down on her lap, making her smirk.

"Are you sure? What about my period?"

"I'm not worried. It's alright, darling, don't be shy about it. We can still have fun." She grinned and pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

You started to make out once again, quickly getting lost in her lips and in her warm bare skin touching your own.

You could still enjoy yourselves despite your period and Yuqi would prove that to you.

She was still going to treat you like a queen, in whatever way she could.

Yuqi Imagines (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें