1 - Beginning

Pomni had been at the digital circus for a little over a month now, and she was already getting accustomed to it. She was frequently seen roaming around with a smile on her face. However, Jax had always been an annoyance to her, with all his shenanigans. Luckily she had Ragatha though, who always seemed to show unconditional love to Pomni and always defended her. And of course, Pomni had the others.

She had been walking towards the dining table for a feast (a reward for their most recent adventure) when Jax had tripped her, causing her to faceplant. She frowned. He was so troublesome.

"Oops, sorry. Didn't see you there Pomni," he sarcastically said, with a snicker on his face. He began to walk away, presumably towards the sleeping quarters. Pomni assumed he just wasn't "hungry" right now. Even though there were no sensations of hunger, thirst, or tiredness, Jax would sometimes say he was; it definitely seemed to irk Kinger when he did that, as Kinger would always explain to him how those feelings aren't possible. Sometimes Pomni would wonder if Kinger even remembered telling him those things in the first place, as his long stay definitely showed some effects of... forgetfulness.

Soon, she was at the table, sitting between everyone else. She noticed that along with Jax's chair, Gangle's chair was also empty. "I wonder why..." Pomni thought to herself. "She's probably getting harassed by Jax, or maybe it's just not a big deal."

She ate her dinner while conversing with the others, mainly Ragatha. Ragatha was always so nice to her, and she really felt welcomed and accepted. Sometimes Pomni would wonder what her stay would be like without Ragatha.

After a little bit however, it seemed Ragatha noticed Pomni rubbing her face, which was sore after the "Jax Incident".

"Hey, Pomni, why are you doing that? Did you get hurt?!" The ragdoll said, panic rising in her voice.

"Yeah, a little bit," Pomni said with a smile.

"How?! Was it Jax?"

"..."

"Was it?!"

"Maybe?"

"That dumb rabbit, I'll make sure he pays for this." Ragatha began to frown. Then she muttered something under her breath.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you repeat that please?"

"Oh it's nothing!" Changing the subject, Ragatha said, "Why did you word that like you were a robot?"

"I didn't even realize I did." Pomni chuckles. She grabs her fork to take another bite of food, just to realize her plate was already empty. She glanced over at Ragatha's plate and noticed it was empty too. Nobody else was interested in their conversation, so Pomni offered for them to walk back to her room together.

"Of course!" Ragatha exclaimed. They excused themselves from the table, and began walking to their rooms. They conversed along the way. But, when they were almost there, Pomni noticed something on the floor.

"Why'd you stop?" Ragatha asked.

"I think there's something on the floor," Pomni replied, bending down to pick up a bottle with a orangish liquid inside. "How did this get here?"

"Caine must've dropped it. C'mon, let's return it to him."

"Caine's probably already asleep, and I'd feel bad to wake him. I'll just keep it in my room until the morning."

"Sounds like a good plan; what do you think it is?"

"I'm.. not sure?" Pomni took out the cork on top to get a better look at it. She was immediately hit with a strong aroma. "Oh wow, that's really sweet!"

"Dang right it is! Those fumes are probably toxic or something, put the cork back in." Pomni put the cork back in, then they continued walking to Ragatha's room while talking. Once they got there, they said their goodbyes, and Pomni walked to her room.

Pomni sighed and closed the door behind her. She put the bottle on her bedside table and decided to go to bed.