𝟑𝟐- 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

Y/N:- Is that-?
(she mumbled to herself in low, uneasy tone)

???:- The person you were desperately looking for so long is here doll.
(that person stood up with a evil smirk and turned around facing Y/N)

Y/N:- Huh- Eunwoo oppa-?

Eunwoo:- Let's quite hide and seek game now Agent Min.
(he smirks widen as his eyes fell on his most awaited prey)

Y/N:- You pulling up some kind of prank right? Others are hiding around right, Oppa and Mom?
(she lets out a small nervous laugh and looks around)
Guys come out! Enough now.

Eunwoo:- (chuckles)
Your kind of very delusional person aren't you?! You still think your "oppas and unnies" will come for you? For what? You were nothing but just a burden on their shoulders which is now taken off. I played this whole game just for this freaking day just to make you believe it's some kind of joke to you? Your stupid for real or pretending to be one?

Y/N:- (she stumbled about to fall and quickly holds table for support, looks at her mom)
Mom what's going on-? What he's saying-? I can understand!

Mrs. Lee:- Ew- I feel disgusted don't call me your mom. I don't wanna be called mom of a child. Who killed a person in a young age. Oh my gosh, you give me creeps killer.
(She made a disappointed face and backed off leaving Y/N feel with unexplainable emotions)

Y/N:- So my trust is broken again?
(she secretly holds the flower pot which was few distances away from her hand which was placed on table)

Eunwoo:- Trust? I never did anything to gain your trust. I never asked you to trust me either. It was you who thought just because some people comforted you they understand you and your pain when they never did. All they did was their job which they paid for.

Y/N:- Shut up! What the hell you want?
(she gripped on the flower vase tightly)

Eunwoo:- Aish again this childish question. Will you give me if I ask you for it? I don't think so.

Y/N:- Just ask.

Eunwoo:- You, your dead body.
(before Y/N could react he was fast enough to slides his hand back of his suit and quickly yet swiftly takes out a pocket knife throwing it towards Y/N's wrist making her yell in pain and let go off the vase)

Y/N:- Fuck-! Why?
(she curses underneath her breathe and crouches down holding her wrist tightly)

Eunwoo:- Now that a logical question. Let me tell you a story.
(he walked towards Y/N who was crouching in pain as blood continued to flow down from her wrist)
Exactly 8 years ago from today. A man around his fortys Cha Kyung Min kidnapped two twins named Kang Y/N and Kang Hyeon Ju. The only intension he had was to torture both of them to death and kill them because they were the kids from the other man by the lady he loved like crazy Kang Ji Ho. He loved her so much but that Kang Ji Ho's parents forced her to marry someone else because Cha Kyung Min wasn't wealthy man but a craftman of metal studio. Fortunately he succeed to kill the boy infront of his sister in most brutal way but before Cha Kyung Min could succeed further by killing the girl as well someone stopped him, that person was his adorable precious son. He tried his best to stop his dad earlier from killing that boy too and make him understand that it wasn't their fault but his dad never listened to him and he couldn't do anything further because he never went against his dad so he helpless kept himself shut. He saw the most demonic side of his dad which shivered him. He knew what happened with his dad was worst but deep down wanted to help the girl so he made a plan to once go against his dad and help her to escape from there. He made all arrangements for her escaping secretly and it was finally time to execute the plan. He went to release the girl and explain her his plan but things took a turn when he saw that girl killing his father terribly.