𝟐- 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀

We are in our limo and there was a awkward silence but then one of us decided to break it..

???- So please Mrs. Kim continue..
Mom- She was my daughter Namjoon..

Namjoon- And why you didn't said us about it?!

Mom- Because of some reasons she hate me she thinks her dad death is because of me and don't want herself to be called my daughter so it was her last wish that no one gets to know I had a daughter!

Jimin- What else is more to hide? What if your husband comes alive after her? I told you dad she is a gold digg--
(he gets cuts by Lee Dong Wook words before he could say something further)

Mr. Lee:- Enough.. Enough! Shut up before I stitch your mouth Park Jimin!!

Mom- Don't be rude to them honey.. They have rights to question me..

Mr. Lee- Yeah.. Nothing honey..

Mom- It wasn't but she thinks it is... Before her dad's death she was cheerful and cute little girl but after her father's death she was traumatized and became cold towards everyone and that everyone includes me too..!!
(She said in a crack voice)

Jin- Everyone??? I don't think so because
she was talking so casually with those girls and boys!!
(He said in a confused voice)

Mom- They are her everything now!! Now she only have soft spot for them they are her guardians now!! Anyways let's go home they will come for dinner
so I will make her favorite food!!

MEANWHILE Y/N POV

Here we reached home and I was alone in my room

Y/N- Mom
(as soon as she said she burst out crying badly)

Y/N- It hurts mom to believe dad died because of you why did you leave us that day!! W-why I-I know if you would be there you would have stop him to hurt dad and him.. why you did this?? Why mom now I hate you!! I Fucking Hate You!!
With that I fall on my knees and curled up in a ball

Y/N- I- c-couldn't s-save d-dad f-from
th-at mon-monster!! I-I am useless....

I took a blade and start cutting my arms while saying "I am useless" repeatedly..

After hurting myself I stood up to wash my face and wore another outfit cuz my shirt was covered with my own blood..

Y/N- Shit- I need to change my bloody clothes-

When I went downstairs after changing I saw Lisa unnie and Rosè unnie was talking about something, Eun-woo oppan and Jisoo unnie having their favorite food.. Bam bam oppa was sleeping on the couch while Jackson oppa was humming "100 ways"

I looked up I found Y/N!! Ah this girl always have perfect timing... Well aishh now as everyone is here let me tell them about what rosè unnie and I was talking about...

Chaelisa- Guys we need to talk!
(they both said in together synced and in demanding voice and at the same time Y/n with other said together)

Others ex chaelisa:-  Guys we need to talk!!
(they said in a cold voice)

Chaelisa, Them- You go first
(they said together)

Y/N, Them- Yaah!! Will you say???
(they again said together)

Jackson- (stops humming) Ok so let's go to meeting room to discuss what we have to talk about!

All- Okay!!