𝟏𝟓- 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒!..

Y/N POV

I shared all information I could I can feel something bad is coming closer day by day.. I need to be prepare for it.. So I won't be weak oppa and unnie are coming from NYC soon.. As soon as they do we need to discuss about him.. I know it would be stupid cuz it's 6 years already to that incident but to me it's gonna haunt forever.. Currently I was talking with my unnies and oppas and they are talking about my dad's case I don't know how my dad died cuz all I heard is he died cuz in mission but somehow I think it's off.. So am thinking why not go and check the forensic report myself..

??- Missed us brothers?! (?? smirks)

Jungkook- (walks towards ?? while preparing his fist ready to make them sleep forever just by a punch) You bitch-

Suga- (pats his hand on his maknae shoulders signalling to stop knowing he's the most aggressive person from BTS and is only controlled by Suga) Jungkook calm down. (demanding tone)

Jungkook- (looks at Suga) But hyun-

Suga- I said calm your shits down..

Jungkook- (signs glaring at them ?? and backs off)

??- Wah Jungkookie is getting controlled?!

Jungkook- (clenches his jaw)
You both better get out.. Before I break your bones Lee Taecyeon and Lee Jae Kyung..

Lee Taecyeon- Shh control man control..

Lee Jae Kyung- We heard that you a beautiful Step sister.. Won't you introduce her to us?!
(walks towards Namjoon and places hand on his shoulder and smirks while raising eyebrow)

Everyone looks at Namjoon and signals him to don't do anything.. Because they will just trouble their selfs but Jungkook after hearing them mentioning Y/N name he lost it.. He walks towards Jae Kyung and holds him by collar giving him a tight punch..

Jungkook- The dare you got to talk about my sister!!
(he shouts making everyone go confuse except Suga cuz he knows everything)

Jae Hyung-
(splits blood as Jungkook punches him)

Taecyeon- (his eyes goes widen as Jungkook punched his brother walks towards Jungkook ready to start a fight as always but stop when hear someone shouting)

???- Jungkook!! Is that how you treat your cousins?!!

Everyone looks at the owner of that voice which was shouting finding none other then dad..

J Hope- Again we will get scolding
(he mumbles to himself before signing)

Jae Kyung and Taecyeon-
(smirks and stops making the upcoming storm to show up)

Dad- Jungkook again you are showing your power on you cousins!? How many freaking times I said you to get together as family but you all always fight!! Why did you punch Jae Kyung huh?!!

Jungkook- (chuckles and let go off Jae Kyung)
As always you come on wrong time!! As always you shout on me or on my hyungs.. Without knowing the whole story and not even trying to know it!! When will you get to your sense dad and understand that they are using you and your money and power on us!!! (storms out from their as Taehyung and Jimin follows him glaring at their dad then at Jae Kyung and Taecyeon with cold gaze whereas both Lee brothers are enjoying the show)

Dad- Jungkook!! Taehyung! Jimin! Come back we aren't done yet!! These brats.. (shouts glaring at their fading figures)

Hoseok- (turns to Dad)
You will understand who is the real spoiled brat soon.. Till then am supporting my maknae.. Open your eyes and look at what's really happening keeping your dead big brother promise aside.. I will be waiting for that day to come..
(walks away to his room)