𝟐𝟏- 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐔𝐍

Lee Taecyeon- What the-- Well leave Kim Industries.. Gimme your step sister for a stan.. How's the deal?

Before Jhope could stab him with knife.. Lee Taecyeon shouts in pain and crouches holding his head as a broken vase pieces shatters around him.. Everyone looks around but eyes stucks at the door to find someone there standing furiously as Namjoon, Suga hides there gun quickly and Jhope hides knife..

Y/N- Why are you being noisy?! Shut that mouth and then scream noise ass creature...

Lee Taecyeon- (groans)

Y/N- (walks towards Lee Taecyeon as he was crouching down as her high heels make chik sounds making contract with floor and then steps on his hand with her heels) This was the hand you punch Jungkook with right?? (I steps more harshly on his hand)

Lee Jae Kyung- Are you crazy?!! (he looks at Y/N and runs toward his twin) Taecyeon!!

Lee Taecyeon- You bitch-!! Leave ahh
Y/N- Just bitch? Am a sad bitch.. (grabs Lee Taeceyon hair harshly pulling him out from house) You are a beggar.. You are nothing without Mr. Kim.. Get out..

Lee Jae Kyung- Yah you girl (calls her from a distance with shivering legs)
Y/N- Oh boy.. Look at you.. I pity you.. Leave before I became worst!!
Lee Jae Kyung- (flinches and runs out with his brother)

Y/N- (turns to BTS whereas everyone was shook except Suga he was impressed) You all just show your power in University?

Jin- We could have killed him to but we can't.. Simple way we are helpless..
Y/N- Helpless? Really?

Namjoon- Hmm exactly..
Y/N- (looks at Jungkook) Should I give you special invitation to stand up?!

Jungkook- (chuckles and stands up) No don't trouble yourself lil sis

Y/N POV

Lil sis.. This word sounds so strange from him..

Y/N- Lil sis? Cringe..

Jungkook- (shakes his hand cuz it was bleeding lil)
Ofc my lil sis..

Y/N- Whatever..
(walks away)

AFTER SOME DAYS

Y/N POV

I was getting ready to meet Lee Know.. Grace Park did his work he called me up few days back and said Lee Know lives near Han river hotel.. He's out of hotel all day and comes back at night.. Well I don't care what he does in the mean time.. I got to meet him today at a cafe.. It's gonna be 20 minutes meeting.. I know it less but whatever.. Atleast I got time for it.. But now main problem is my "Stepbrothers" They gonna start a detective game.. I need to prepare lies.. For god sake I never lied this much in my whole life.. After that day.. They just change a little.. Not them but Jungkook.. He became clingy to me.. Now he sticks with me the whole university hours.. Drive me back home and stays at night till I sleep.. It's so annoying I can't research about my work all the calls I gotta need to attend at washroom.. Fucked up life right.. I know..

Right now I took my phone and went downstairs just to find everyone sitting on couch looking at phone.. Well I too minded my own business and start to walk towards door but you think life is easy?? No not mine.. They interrupted..

Namjoon- Stop.. Where you going?!

Y/N- It's not like I have boyfriend to meet..

Suga- Not until you turn 40 miss..

Y/N- (passes him a so done look)
Then I better die single

Jin- Well! Great!!

Namjoon- We're going off topic.. Where
you going Y/N?!

Y/N- Cafe..

Jungkook- Am joining!!

Y/N- What the f-

Jin- Young lady no cursing..

Y/N- For god sakes Jungkook.. Am going to meet my friends to discuss some project there..

Yoongi- You mean those girls and boys of our age almost?!

Y/N- They aren't just "girls and boys of your age" They're my second parents.. So yeah..

Yoongi- But why so?! They don't attend university tho..

Y/N- Am going to meet maknae line over there..

Yoongi- Yeah your whatever..

Jungkook- I don't care am joining you! And that's final..

Namjoon- No Jungkook.. Everyone at meeting room.. We gotta discuss something about company..

Jungkook- Hyung you seriou-

Namjoon- (looks at Jungkook with a serious face)
Don't I look like one little maknae?

Jungkook- (looks away chuckles nervously)
What are you all doing here.. Let's go work is important..
(walks to meeting room upstairs)

Namjoon- That's what I thought.. Btw Y/N bring cold coffee for me when you come back..
(walks upstairs)

Jin- Me too kiddo don't forget your elder World Wide Handsome brother..

Y/N- Alright I guess..

Taehyung- Do one thing.. Bring for everyone.. Cold coffee..

Y/N- Ok-ay?!
(walks out quickly to car)

Y/N POV

I don't get scare but Taehyung and Jimin.. Damn those are someone am scared to death.. They gives the dangerous and better stay away from us for your life vibes.. I still can't get over that heartless Jimin punching boy incident in University.. That's gonna haunt me forever.. Keep these aside..

I sit inside my car and drove to cafe.. Gets in the cafe orders 7 coffee's for my "Stepbrothers" And sat down waiting for Lee Know.. I was continually having a feeling that a man is watching me from when I entered the cafe and I exactly know who is that.. Suddenly that man sat infront of me and took off his mask..

Okay. He's handsome. Wait Y/N what the- ask him who's he. And what he wants.

Y/N- (clears throat) So your--

??- Lee Know..

Y/N- Well.. I see.. So tell me about Unsolved mystery of Joo Won Case..

Lee Know- Your rude.. You should first ask for tea and coffee you know..

Y/N- You--! You gave me 20 minutes so you suppose me to ask you those stupid question-!

Lee Know- Calm down young lady.. What you want to know?!

Y/N- How are you related to that case?! Why you are back to Korea suddenly?!

-end of this chapter-

I hope am not making it boring.. If I am sorry.. Am managing both my records and then this together.. Please vote it motivates me to write more!!

Please vote, share with your friends.. Love you precious!!