A Changed Draco Malfoy.

Third person POV

The cheers were so loud that Harry was having a headache but that didn't ruin his happiness on defeating Voldemort. 7 years.... He had endured so much struggle because of him,he never got to have a normal life but instead had his whole life planned out by people for being the Boy Who Lived and The Chosen One . He finally got to breathe and he felt so much emotion that he thought he was gonna burst . But it felt great .....

AT KING CROSS STATION

"Doesn't this feel nice mate?, finally we get to go to Hogwarts without worrying about You Kno- sorry, Voldemort"said Ron , emphasising the word Voldemort.

He was working on saying Voldemort now instead of You Know Who since he was so afraid of saying it before. Harry agreed with Ron about his statement , it really felt awesome to go to Hogwarts without stressing about Voldemort jumping on you and trying to kill you .

He was happily chatting away with his best mate when he met his other best mate ,Hermione Granger.She had her nose in a book as always and her hair was more bushier than ever , but she looked pleasant with her new teal dress .

She didn't even notice the duo until Harry was yelling her name "HERMIONE!!" She jumped then relaxed when she saw who called her , then she broke into a smile and waved "Hey guys!!" , They both grinned but Ron was in a daze "Hermione , you look.... really pretty" he blurted out , then immediately came back to reality and his ears turned bright scarlet, same shade as Hermione's blush.

Harry rolled his eyes "GET MARRIED ALREADY" he exclaimed. Ron and Hermione finally noticed Harry's presence and looked away each other's eyes.

" Geez it's obvious that they like each other with their eye fucking"Harry thought.

Then suddenly he noticed a pale blond out in the crowd , his attention immediately changed to someone else :Draco Malfoy .

He saw him standing with his mother ,who looked elegant but a little worn out ,but Draco looked worse, he had bags under his eyes and he looked more pale than he ever been , without his usual attractive sneer and his beautiful grey eyes- WAIT ,What was Harry thinking ?

That's completely ridiculous, he didn't just say that .