Twenty-Three🏁

I have never been so content about being at work, this is probably because I have missed working on cars. Now that my shift has ended I am waiting for Mr. Doofus to come and pick me up.  I checked the time, it's been 20 minutes where is he? I was just about to call him when I seen his car pull up. I smiled and quickly ran to the passenger side. 

    I got in and was met with his pretty smile. "Hey kook it's about time you showed up." I giggled. "Sorry hun I was just trying to make sure you had food before you." He handed me a bag of takeout. I smiled big as I took the bag. I opened it and quickly took the container of food out. "Awww Jeon Jungkook is the besttt!!!" I squealed. Jungkook rolled his eyes and began to drive. "Are you excited?" Jungkook questioned. I hummed in response since I'm too busy stuffing my face full. Jungkook side eyed me and shook his head. I bluetoothed my phone to the car and put on a playlist.

    "I love how it's my car and you just choose to take over the music." Jungkook acted like he was in disbelief. "Mmm you will be okay pookie." I slouched in my seat since I'm full. Jungkook stopped at a red light, he turned to me and flicked my head. I stuck my tongue out at him. The light turned green preventing him from smacking me. He huffed playfully. I was absolutely excited about this I'm getting to go back! And I'm riding with Jungkook this couldn't have been better! When we arrived I noticed all the guys standing around waiting for Jungkook I assume.  Jungkook parked and unbuckled. "Don't open your door wait." He said before he got out. I unbuckled myself confused. Jungkook rushed to the other side of the car and opened my door. I smiled and got out. "Thanks pookie." I giggled before I kissed his cheek. He smiled and shut my door as I waved at the guys.

   "It's my baby y/n!!!" Jimin opened his arms, so I ran into them. He hugged me tightly and I couldn't help but laugh. "I missed you!" I whined. "I missed you too." Jimin broke The hug so everyone else could say hi and hug me if they wanted to. We made our way to our tent inside of the race. "Y/n you're the third race." Namjoon informed me. I gave him a thumbs up. "Is my bike fixed?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course we all made sure of it." He reassured me. I smiled and got very excited. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all went before me. I'm watching Jungkooks right now and man is he hot. I'm cheering with the crowd as I watch him race. You can see how his muscles flex under his tight leather jacket. What I would do to see them without the shirt. I shook my thoughts and focused on the race.Jungkook and his opponent are neck to neck and they both are doing anything to cross that line. And just by a smidge Jungkook won. I jumped up and down cheering. "GOO JUNGKOOOK!!!" I screamed. The guys were laughing at me. I watched as Jungkook took his helmet off. His damp black hair fell onto his forehead. He ran his fingers through his hair as he took his prize with no emotion.

    Jungkook came towards us and he held up his prize. I smiled and cheered along with the guys. "Great job!" I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "I think someone needs to go get ready for her race." I rolled my eyes at Jungkooks remark. "Uhm maybe I do but I wanted to congratulate you." I sassily said. He rolled his eyes at me this time. "I'm going  wish me luck!" I began to walk off. "Y/n!" I turned around to meet Jungkooks worried gaze. "Be careful okay?" He sounded anxious. "I will kookie pookie don't worry." I tried to sound cringy to make him laugh. Which didn't work. I got to the starting line where my bike was. I would be lying myself if I said that I wasn't anxious. The crowd was cheering but then they got quite when they announced the race starting. I put my helmet on and paid no attention to anyone or anything.

    The buzzer went off I took off leaving my opponent behind me. I giggled feeling how exhilarating this is. It felt good as I reached the highest speed and how I heard the crowd cheering for me. This is what  I missed. I drifted around a corner and there was the finish line. I crossed it and drifted to a stop. I took my helmet off and got off my bike. I smiled and looked around for Jungkook and the guys. I waved at them once I spotted them. I got my money and then I ran towards them. "Guys that may have been an easy win but that felt awesome!" I fangirled. They all smiled at me and congratulated me. Afterwards no one really had to race so we roamed around and we all somehow separated into pairs.

   I was obviously with Jungkook. I was quite since he was being short with me. I'm assuming he's mad about how close his race was and how he almost lost. We were in a secluded area away from all of The loud crowds. I leaned up against a trailer. "Jungkook why are you so upset?" I softly questioned. He ignored me and paced around. Wow his coldness so goes along with the cold weather. "You know why." He muttered. "Jungkook you still won and did amazing!" I tried to reason with him. He then started going on a tangent on what he could have done better and what could have happened differently. Now he was standing in front of me instead of pacing. He was degrading himself. This is all he's every known and don't want to lose or suck at it. It made me sad at how he just went on being so degrading. I had no clue how to shut him up. I grabbed Jungkooks jacket collar and pulled him close to me, instantly i smashed my lips onto his.

    His warm lips warmed mine the only cold thing was his attitude and his piercing but I liked it. I had made the first move for once and I wanted to freak out. Instead I moved my lips against his  hoping for a response. I was just about to pull away when his moved against mine. He sighed into the kiss, he relaxed. He placed one of his hands on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. Jungkooks tongue slowly slid into my mouth, I  let out a soft gasp.  I went with it and allowed mine to do the same. We broke the kiss for air. Jungkook stared deeply into my eyes. I stared back and then seen his swollen pink lips.I smiled and wanted to kiss him again. "Y/n.." he whispered. I hummed, and waited for him to continue. "Can I kiss you again?" He asked. I didn't even reply I just planted my lips on his. He instantly responded to the hot kiss. My tongue played with his piercing and explored before I let him gain dominance. The kiss was hot and I loved it. I let out a soft moan into the kiss. Jungkook hummed when I did before he broke the kiss. "Y/n let's go back to your place." Jungkook grabbed my hand and nudged me along.

    Me and Jungkook didn't even bother letting anyone know. We just went to the car and drove back to my place. We got inside and it was almost instantly I was being pinned against the door and kissed. This time it was hot but needy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and messed with his hair. Jungkooks hand began to travel under my now untucked shirt. It sent a chill.  He kissed down my neck. I let out small breaths as he left wet kisses. He found my sweet spot. I softly moaned. His lips met mine once again. He pulled away once he realized what he was doing. "Y/n if you don't want this tell me, I won't be mad." He was being respectful. Respecting what I wanted over his. "Jungkook I know what I want and that's you."
He smiled and he grabbed my hand dragging me to my room. He stripped off my shirt and his eyes dared to look at my breasts. He licked his lips and he kissed me before his lips traveled down to my chest. He kissed my cleavage. I reached back and unbuckled my bra as he did. I slid it off of my shoulders. He smirked and looked up at me. He kissed my breast and took it in his mouth. Sucking, kissing and biting it. He stopped and put his hand on the hem of my pants. He tugged at them. "Take the rest off and get on the bed." I did and he did so too. He stared at me. "Baby you are just so beautiful." He kissed my forehead as his hands roam by body. And the rest that happened that night you can imagine... but my comment is it was absolutely euphoric.

———————————-
TO BE CONTINUED....
END OF CHAPTER 23 🏁

A/n: Hello everyone!! Sorry for the very late update I have been very busy! But I just wanted to say thank you for 1k reads! I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one should be published soon!