Five 🏁

3 weeks later...

I'm going about my day like a normally do because all my days have similarities and it's annoying. Well except the days Jungkook decides to show up and the ones I decide to make stupid decisions and that is exactly what I am doing. As of right now I am getting ready to go to the illegal racing event just so I can see what I had missed the last time. I stare at my outfit again. And then I grab my bag. I walked out of my apartment.

Okay breathe, when you get there find the same way you snuck in and if that's guarded go for the spot just a bit further away. I ran through my plan a couple of times because this is definitely a lengthy walk.

As I neared I heard the sound of engines, horns, and music. Something about it made me so excited. Definitely going to be more worth it than the last time. I found the small little trail that led me to where I had entered the last time. I quickly and quietly made my way through it. I stopped at the clearance and looked around. It's all clear. I quickly entered the area going unnoticed. I smiled in victory.
I walked around looking for the next race. I found a big crowd and I entered it. I made my way through it and there it was a race. Two cars with their engines Roaring. Their was a girl standing in between. She began to count down. 3...2...1.. we heard a blaring noise from the horn she was holding in her hands. The cars sped off. I cheered with the crowd. Definitely was epic. The blue corvette was ahead of the Neon green Lamborghini. They circled back around the Lamborghini started to get a lead but at the last second the corvette crossed the finish line first. I cheered loudly. I walked around talked to people and watched many cool races! I even got a picture with a winner of a race. Let's just say he was super cute! His name was Jimin we even talked for a little bit! He was super cool!

I had just finished watching another on of many races. This event is huge so there's a few different spots to legit watch these things go down. I found out there was going to be a race between two crotchrockets and I instantly knew I had to watch it. I made my way to the front of the crowd as the two men both got on their bikes. "You know I'm going to win the rematch!" I heard the man of the left with the blue crotchrocket yell at the other. The other man with the black one chose to ignore him and continued to look forward. Ooo rematches are always the best! I heard the people around me whispering things about how the guy on the right is undefeated and how bad he beat the guy on the left the last time. This definitely should be good. The girl counted down and once the horn signaled for them to go the bikes took off with just an amazing speed. The black one was ahead by a lot. The men circled around. The man with the black bike drifted and caused the crowd to become louder. The blue one began to somewhat catch up but we all knew he was going to fail miserably.
The man with the black bike crossed the finish line in no time. I jumped up and down cheering with the girl beside me.

I looked around and noticed how three guards were staring at me. I pretended like I didn't notice and began to walk off but the guards started to follow me.I began to speed walk and as I did they sped up their pace too. Well shit was definitely hoping this wasn't going to happen. I looked behind me to see they were gaining on me. But sadly I wasn't paying attention to notice the man in front of me. I stopped and seen it was the guy that just won the race. He took his helmet off and glared at me. JUNGKOOK?!?! I groaned at the sight of him. The guards stopped and grabbed me. "Thanks Mr.Jeon." They said trying to drag me away. "Guys hang on." Jungkook stopped them. He grabbed my wrist. "I'll take care of her don't worry." Jungkook said coldly. The guards nodded and let me go.

Jungkooks grip tightened around my wrist. He began to walk away towards a quieter area dragging me with him. He's hurting me. "Ow let me go!" I said hitting his hand. He ignored me and continued to walk with me. I hit his arm and tried my best to get out of his grip. "Jungkook let me go!" I said with the hint of pain in my voice. He stopped in his tacks and let me go. I held my wrist and winced. I looked around and there was absolutely no one around. He looked at me and kept a stern look on his face.