My Favorite BJ is My Professor!! (BigTan)

Mulai dari awal

Woah! He's the professor! He's handsome with a glass on. Sharp jawline and a well build body perfectly enhancing with the coat. I rarely saw someone like this handsome. I think he looks too young to be a professor. Not bad.

"Hello students. I'm Big Suthasid. Your new professor for this class..... Let's start the lesson. Everyone please turn page no. 26."

Well every class is boring so as his class but I think I enjoyed his beauty. And about my friends they just planned how to embarrass that new professor.

After that we attended his class for 3 or 4 times. This lecture is super boring. I was scrolling my phone. Suddenly Joss stands up to ask questions.

"Mr. Suthasid... It's a bit difficult to understand about human organisms and how it works actually. Can you give us a demo practically."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... You should be more practical and use your body a bit more. You should teach how... It goes inside and how it feels..Don't tell me that you don't have any guts or.. are you Gay? Because you can share your opinion."

The whole class laughed a little.

"Silence!"

He slammed the table.

"Don't worry.. I'm capable enough to clear every confusion. Let's talk after class."

He continues studying. When the bell rang then he asked..

"Are there any other students who practically want to see everything? If there's anyone interested.. meet me at the medical room."

Students start looking at each other. Indeed  he's a bit scary though. So everyone left expect from my brave friends. I was about to leave but Joss grabbed me.

"Dude let's have some fun with our so called professor."

"Who told you to ask a question like that? You guys hate these kinds of things right?"

"So what? We can try out something new. Let's go."

"But.. wait..."

Hugh!!! Now we're in the medical hall. No one is here except from us and our professor. His back was facing us.

"Ahem!!" Joss cleared his throat to let him know our presence.

He turned to us. He removed his coat and lossed his tie, undone two buttons and throw off his glasses on the table. He puts on two gloves.

Fuck!! He's looking so... Hot!!

"Welcome to the special class... Today I'll clear all the confusion of you guys. I need a volunteer and the rest can examine."

Here we go again. Joss the bravest one among us raised his hand.

Suddenly a nurse dressed pretty outfit comes inside the room with a tray in her hands. I can tell my friends are drooling over that girl. As for me.. I'm not gonna lie that I'm also drooling over that handsome.

Well we sit down with pen and paper. While she's helping our friend undress.

I'm totally confused. Suddenly they tied up Joss over the table. That girl left and locked the door.

"Hey what is happening?" Joss screamed.

"What are you doing?" Lean asked.

"Silence! Sit still on your place properly and take notes. You guys can't leave until the class is finished. And if you snap back I'll replace you guys instead of him."

We're silent. Joss is totally naked in front of us. Our professor got a pretty big toy to punish our poor friend. He ejected it in front of us. Joss screamed out.