My friend's father [Tan Mac] "1

Short story ~ Tankhun x Macau
.
.
.

Mac's POV _

Ever since I stepped into my teenage years I was always curious about intimacy.

Time passes I realize that I'm way more attracted towards guys than girls.

I tried my best to stay straight but my damn ass is fuckin' gay!

My friends watch p*rn in front and share their fantasies about girls but that never turned me on. All I can imagine is a sharp jawline, a long muscular torso and of course a hard thing.

As I imagine my body starts feeling hot immediately. I have to jerk off myself every time.

But the problem is my whole friend circle hates these LGBT stuff.

Well I don't care as long as my father cares.

3 years ago, When I was in 10th grade I realized my sexuality. And how? That's another story.

I don't know why I decided to tell my parents. Maybe because I was feeling too much pressure on myself.

My dad always asked if I got a girl to be his future daughter-in-law. My mom demanded that her daughter-in-law must be pretty. I just couldn't take it.

Finally I gathered courage and spoke out.

"Mom.. Dad... I just wanna say that.. I can't bring you guys a daughter-in-law.. I don't like girls!... I'm... Homosexual!! I like.. guys!"

Mom slipped the plates she was holding. Dad went after her.

The next day they talked.

"Son... You're so special to us. We always wanted to see you happy... And if this makes you happy then I don't have any problems."

"Really dad?! You're not ashamed of me?!"

"No dear. You can like anyone you want. You'll still be our son. Right hon?"

"No!.. I'm not ok with this!!! I don't want my one and only son to become.. a shitty homosexual. All the people are gonna mock me because of him and I can't take it. If you love your dirty homosexual son that much then I don't have any problem. Because I'm not gonna stay with someone like him! We're done!"

"Hon... Don't go.. he's our son.."

"Mom.. please listen to me... I'm sorry.. mom.."

"I don't care. And don't call me mom. You're now dead to me. I wish I never had you."

She left me and dad. I thought she'd be the one who's gonna understand me most but she pushed me first.

After a few months she divorced dad because he supports me.

I cried a lot. I was feeling guilty like I should've died. But my dad convinced me with his behavior. He took care of me.

Now he's my one and only family. I just fuckin' don't care about who left me.

Still I have to act normal with my friends and pass comments to girls. I'm tired of it.

Suddenly I got invitation to stay over at my bestie, Lio's house. I agreed.

About Lio, I had a bit temptation for him because he's attractive with his fit body. But I can't cross the line though. Yet he got a girlfriend.

I packed my small bag. We're gonna do homework and they're secretly going to party. I'm not going so I'm gonna cover them up.

I bid my old man goodbye then went out.

Lio welcomed me. We ate pizza for dinner. Lio is also raised by a single father as his mom died when he was 4.

His father is at work now.

Well I'm doing my homework and these assholes are getting ready to go to the party at a club. And I have to copy their homeworks too.

I hate parties. I only drank a can of beer 2 months ago and that tasted worse. So in parties I only see my friends drinking and fuckin' ladies in the toilet. Even I can't get a man to fuck in front of them.

Hugh! I better stay at home and do their homework.

At 8 PM Lio's father Tankhun came back. He managed his father not to Check upstairs. They went out through the window with a rope. Rick's car was parked down the street so no one can notice. They're finally gone.

I'm all alone at his bedroom. I finished coping all the homework. It's only 9:40. They're not gonna come before midnight. What should I do now? I can't even sleep.

I texted my dad if he took his medicine. He replied and sent a emoji of goodnight.

I'm bored. I turned on the TV to watch a  horror movie on Netflix. After some time my stomach growls.

The pizza is already vanished from my stomach. So I decided to take a look at the kitchen.

I stepped downstairs and the lights are turned on. I stand at the doorway.

A quiet tall figure is standing with facing back washing dishes.

I personally never met Lio's father but heard he's a sweet person. I only saw some pictures of him holding Lio. Well.. he's quite handsome in photos.

I stepped one step forward. He suddenly turned towards me.

He's wearing a night robe. But the twist is his robe is open as his mascular body is showing. A surprised view!

My eyes immediately scanned him head to toe.

That's not what I was expecting to see.

His hair is wet & messy. Maybe he just have taken a shower. A mild scent hit my nose. He got doe eyes. Sharp jawline, a handsome face with a smooth skin.

I bet no one can tell that he's a father of 19 year old boy. He looks younger than I thought.

Before I can get a bit more view of his abs he tied the belt of the robe.

"Ahem!"

"Ah.. I'm sorry... Uncle.."

"You're..?!"

"I'm Mac, Macau Nanakun. Lio's friend."

"Oh I see.. is there anything you need dear?"

Wow! His voice sounds so sweet.

"Ah.. actually... I'm.."

My stomach growls. He smiles.

"You're hungry I guess. It's ok. There's some pastries in the fridge. Wanna eat?"

"Yeah. Anything is fine as long as it filled my stomach."

He handed me the plate. My fingers touched his hand a little. God! The tension is getting high. My heart is racing. My cheeks are burning.

I immediately went to the hall.

_____________________________________

A/N: are you guys liking this ship and the story?