Author's Words

.
.
.

Sometimes it's easy and sometimes hard... to fall for someone..

Because courage, the right time and the right person can bring you the happiness you're seeking.

So keep going and someday you'll find your true self by some one who'll fill you up with love. Just believe in yourself.

.
.

Loving someone doesn't mean to lose your inner self but to find your true self through that person.

.
.

Sometimes you should cry out if you're lonely or sad or angry and you'll find it better. Yeah it's much better when your loving person is with you but don't seek that because if you're lonely and lose the person it'll hurt you more.

.
.

Be your own company. Help others, love others...

Maybe you'll get nothing in return but you'll feel satisfied on your own.

.
.

Sometimes it's better to follow your own mind rather than your foolish heart. Sometimes it's better to let go rather than holding on.
You can't make everyone happy.
Sometimes being selfish is better than anything.
Don't depend on someone else rather than try to support others.

.
.

In my opinion, if you're happy and don't care about others everyone will come to you. But don't hurt anyone.

.
.

Don't chase others chase your inner self before it's too late.

.
.

Maybe you'll get hurt sometimes but one day God will give you the happiness you deserve.

_________________________________

A/N:

I think... I just wanted to convince myself. Yeah problems are all around but keep fighting for better.... :⁠-⁠)