Birthday Gift 🎁 (PeteKhun)

One Shot ~ Pete x Tankhun

.
.
.

It's Tankhun's birthday. His friends prepared a small party for him in his room.

But he's nervous. Super nervous.

His heart is about to pop out because of nervousness and excitement.

The reason is him. Pete. A friend of his.

But whenever he hears this name Tankhun's heart starts beating fast. This wasn't at first but gradually he realized his deep down feeling for this man.

Pete. He's also sweet as his cute name. But he also holds a strong personality. He's cute, beautiful, handsome, gentle, shy, and intelligent.

In one word he's the best.

When Tankhun hears Pete is also coming to his birthday party he can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach.

One of his silly friends, Ben, is taking Pete here. So he is cursing him badly.

Thud!! Thud!! Thud!!!

knocks on his door snapped him out of his thoughts. He hurriedly opens the door.

Ben & Pete are standing with a smile. Tankhun's lips apart a bit as his eyes stuck at Pete's face.

"Ahhaa... Ahem!!"

Ben cleared his throat.

"Happy 18th birthday dude. I hope you'll be grown up now"

"Idiot! What do you mean by that?"

Tankhun awkwardly smiles at Pete.

"Happy birthday, Tan." Pete said with his sweet voice and handed a bouquet of flowers to Tankhun.

"Thanks."

While receiving the flower bouquet Tankhun's fingers slightly touched Pete's fingers.

Tankhun flushed out with blush and his heart was overwhelmed.

They went inside.

The party went well. Eating lots of food, cake, and drinking Everyone is tired.

The others are already gone except for Pete and Ben. Pete was about to leave but Ben didn't let him.

"Hey dude... Where's my gift? You haven't brought me any?"

Tankhun said with a solemn expression. Ben patted Tankhun's shoulders with two hard slaps. Tankhun felt like his bones had already broken down.

"Ouch!!"

"Dude how can I forget about your gift huh? I brought you the most precious gift of your life."

"Here!!"

"A red ribbon..!"

"Oh... No no no.. this is for decoration. This is your gift.."

Ben went to Pete and hurriedly tied a knot around his neck.

Both Pete and Tankhun are dumbfounded.

Ben pushes Tankhun towards Pete and they fall over bed.

"Bye dude! Enjoy your gift! I'm locking the door."

Pete is beneath Tan. Their breathing is intertwined.

They are silent. Tan doesn't want to get up and Pete's not even pushing him away.

Tan moves closer and closer until his trembling lips touch Pete's cloud soft warm lips.