Heels ⬆️

Earnings ⬆️

Earnings ⬆️

And she wore the same necklace given to her by her mother.👇🏻

(Think that it has a golden cover)

(I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE PHOTOS. CREDIT GOES TO THE RIGHT PERSON)

I sat down, scrolling through my phone, watching everyone fight about some random sh*t on Internet.

*Beep, beep* I heard the horn of a car.

"Oi Kiyomi! Come out!" I heard MJ scream.

I sighed, keeping my phone in my purse, and walked towards the door. I got outside and saw two cars and one bike parked in front of my house.

Thyme stood in front of the black porch with a smirk on his face. Even though he had that hideous animal-print shirt, he still looked stunning. I made my way towards him as he slowly eyed me up and down.

"You look gorgeous, Ti-Rak," he said, coming closer. Yes, they all sometimes call me Ti-Rak, but sh*t, I am getting butterflies 🦋🦋 (Ti-Rak = Love in thai)

"Thank you," I said, my cheeks turning red as I slowly rubbed my nape.

"Oi, you two, are you done yet?" Kevin screamed, opening his car window, which was parked in front of Thyme's.

"Shut up!!" I yelled as Thyme gave him a glare, followed by MJ's laughter.

"Where is Ren?" I asked as I entered the car.

"He's with Mira," Thyme replied, closing my car door. Oh, right, Mira. I really don't want to see her.

"Are you OK?" Thyme asked, getting inside the car, as he noticed me dozing off.