[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)

Začať od začiatku

He made an opening for Aaron to pursue Nile.

[Somewhere A Little Far From The Ice Skating Rink]

Nile and Aaron were walking together and are both in a awkward position.

Aaron didn't know what to say and might end up saying the wrong words.

Nile didn't want to say anything and is afraid to escalate any conversations.

But Aaron was the one that started the conversation.

"So Nile how have you been doing?", Aaron asked and it was just a simple question.

"I'm doing well, how about you?", Nile replied and asked in a generic question back at Aaron.

"I'm Alright, I've had things good", Aaron replied back.

Nile didn't want to waste time and said.

"Aaron like your father said we should fix the miscommunication we are having", Nile said and told Aaron.

"Yeah we should, I have to say "I'm Sorry" for the incident back at the academy", Aaron said in a honest tone and had properly apologize to Nile.

"I forgave you", Nile said in a gentle tone.

Both stopped and we're facing each other.

The wind was cold and the trees were rustling in the cold winds that are breezing through.

"You forgave that fast? I thought you would say something else", Aaron is pretty much surprised and thought it would be something else.

The withered leaves has fallen from it's branches and sway into the air and falling into the ground alon

"Aaron, I'm not gonna lie your were young like me back then and young people make stupid decision, I can blame you for the kiss but your body moves that was unpredictable", Nile told Aaron.

"I..... It's true I didn't think and my body really did move on its own", Nile said and added."Can I just say Nile something I really want to say".

"What would that be?", Nile said and his brows roused up.

Aaron took a deep breath and exhaled as he was about to say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you Nile! Please Marry Me!", Aaron exclaimed and blurted his words out and it was loud however no one was around.

Nile was startled by Aaron's exclaim and his jaw slacked.

He was in disbelief of what Aaron said to him, marrying was way to much for him!

Aaron his eyes were looking at him with a desperate and hopeful look wanting answers from him.

'.....', Nile was stunned and didn't know how to react with the situation.

He has issues and thought in his mind when he glanced at Aaron.

'He likes me..... Should gave him a chance?', Nile thought about it and wondered to himself.

His heart slightly softened however he said and maybe can hope that it would make things slightly better.

"What about we should have a date? There is a lot of time between the two of us, marriage should be put aside, I haven't completely known you yet", Nile said and told towards Aaron."I changed my mind about something's and maybe both Alpha's can be together".

Aaron seemed to be at least happy and is blushing that Nile had never seen Aaron's side before.

Happy that Nile didn't rejected him and he'll made sure that Victor doesn't go near Nile.

Nile didn't know that Aaron was stalking him just like the others but it would be kept a secret.

"And we should talk about more things, Aaron", Nile said.

"Of course of course", Aaron agreed and asked."can I hold your hand?.

"Sure?", Nile said and hope it would not trigger his heat, Aaron grasp his hand and it was warm.

Aaron had completely turned red as steam came out of his ears, Nile was relieved that nothing bad happen but he was amused by Aaron's expression.

However what will be explain to his friends and Clay?

Clay only suggested of them fixing along with Anton.

What would be they're reaction with the fast situation of there's.

Nile although was not prepare with this entire thing that just happen maybe things will work out.

He'll probably develop some feelings to Aaron's affection.

And they're would be problem as Victor would be Nile's and Aaron's problem.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]