𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 40 (𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔢𝔯)

Start from the beginning

you dressed up quite nicely in your beautiful white dress, with leg warmers and a shrug placed nicely on your figure. of course, you wore a huge jacket over. but it didn't seem to cover up all your glowing. you heard your stomach rumble, and you muttered a "i need foood.. ramen.." like mera and nendou would. this must be the work of the dark reunion.. 

okay, do you get it yet? you're getting the personality of some if not most of your friends. what really was going on today? you shivered as the brisk air of november laid upon your shoulders. opening the door, you find that it wasn't kusuo. rather, it was the mail man delivering yet another package. "you're so..." 

a short whisper dispersed his mouth, his face gleaming a little. "sorry?" you pardoned yourself for not hearing. "you're gorgeous." he said, smiling like an idiot and then walking away. who even was that? and thank you. you thought honestly, you hadn't received a compliment in quite some time. it warmed your heart. 

smiling gently, you slam the door in front of his face. not on purpose, but of excitement. what a wonderful weekend! aren has a crush on you, confirmed, and this random mail man too! what could possibly be so enchanting about you that others are drawn in?

you shook it off, casually walking towards your desk to just draw, better yet write. or read. 

sooner or later, your "shaking off" of a mind map ended up giving you the shortest attention span. a simple chirp of a bird and you were up towards the window, checking if anyone has came. which didn't happen.

oh my god, stop being so negative. surely, he.. i mean who!? hahaha, definitely not aren. 

you made remarks to the author's discrete observation (and it's totally true) and gave yourself away already. you were planning on waiting for aren to come. even though he probably wouldn't. you never know, maybe he'll be waiting with flowers and a small gift.

kusuo, on the other hand, had his jaw wide open (mentally) after watching that short moment of you going to venezuela. sure, he knew you were slowly developing his powers, he could rely on that, for sure, but he wouldn't of guessed that you were developing everyone around you's powers.

maybe it was a custom to your family? you were largely influenced by the environment, the people around you making your personality shift and change, for their own personal desire. simply put, you started getting chuunibyou after kaidou's presence took place in your mind, which most likely wasn't actual chuunibyou, but was instead what kaidou would've preferred. someone who thinks like him.

another one would be kusuo himself. kusuo would like someone who can corelate with him, to have more than just understanding of his situation at hand. someone he can rely on, if he ever needed someone that can control their powers but as well as have almost identical powers.

teruhashi? well, she likes kusuo. so, you would just shift to be closely related with kusuo; getting a grip on his view of reality. you simply share the same morals, not necessarily the same beliefs but morals. 

sure, you had ergokinesis, which engaged you to have potential in energy manipulation, but it seemed you were starting to gain more than just that. like.. a mimicking or duplicating power. at first, kusuo had thought you were only developing his powers due to the energy that you could, with ease, direct wherever and whenever, but with further examination, you were mimicking every power kusuo had. same to teruhashi. if you were to stick around toritsuka more, you'd be able to see ghosts. better yet, ghost possession.

while saiki, using clairvoyance at his abode, was sitting on his couch, he found another message or so pop up on his screen. he blinked a few times, his eyes finally getting a break instead of pushed together, cross-eyed. he grabbed his phone after massaging his temples for a few seconds, his eyebrows a little scrunched up but then back to their usual blank position.