𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22 (𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱)

"damn, where are they?" 

you hold your chin in thought. kaidou tried walking right beside you, maybe even closer.. however, the well-known pink-haired butted in. "we can just ditch them all." saiki said into your head. 

"that's stupid!", you continued to say in saiki's mind, "these are my girlfriends that i would WANT to find." you looked at him with a slight smile. your hair was fluffy / sat on your head, with the (h/c) glistening even in the darkest shadow.

good grief, you're so cute that if you were even cuter, i'd be on my knees right now.

he looked to the side with his face red, even though he wanted to keep looking towards the shining face of yours. kaidou looked at you with the reddest face ever; "yan, you look adorable right now." kaidou murmured, so quiet that you muttered a "huh?". "nothing!!" kaidou scrambled, trying to look cool, fixing his hair and keeping his hand in his pocket.

"oh, okay." you shrugged it off. saiki was about to pull out a glock and pew pew. saiki looked kaidou up and down in a bad way. saiki took a glance at you. okay, maybe two. maybe three? four. whatever, he just couldn't stop. it was addicting.

when suddenly, the three girls you were looking for (and nendo) had suddenly appeared in front of you in the middle of the mall. you could feel everyone glance at you the first time. then suddenly, in a blink, saiki said something incomprehensible and teleported away with kaidou and nendo.

leaving you with the three girls. so snake. you sighed and quickly teleported back to your house. the people that had looked at you in the mall had tried taking a double take; which they just believed they were "delusional."  

you placed the dizzy and soon-to-be unconscious girls on your bed, which surprisingly was able to contain them, though if they moved about an inch, they would probably fall. you saw a figure teleport towards you again, the pink-haired well-known physic saiki kusuo! you quickly teleported the other girls away to their homes and into their beds and went right up to saiki.

"saiki kusuo. why would you leave me?!" you angrily glared at him, gesturing and then pushing his head gently, but expressing your emotion. "good grief, it was you who put us in the situation first. since you don't have a power limiter," he pointed at his head pieces, "you seem to have more powerful abilities then me for some. example; well, you just teleported 3 girls. twice. i can teleport people with my power limiter but the thing is, i need to conjoin hands. you don't." 

he explained, grabbing your hand and gently touched it.  (though he didn't need to, he really craved for your touch.) "well, how am i supposed to get power limiters? i'm not some engineer mad scientist genius!" you put your hands up and tilted your head. "hm, i'll see what i can do." saiki used his other hand to hold his head up. "can i get your amulet?" saiki pointed towards the germanium necklace. 

you took it off and placed it on his hand; shortly after, hearing tons and tons of voices in your head that caused you to frown. "do you mind if i take this for a bit?" his voice talked over the other ones playing in your mind. "sure, but can i borrow your ring then?" you asked, taking your hand away to cover your ears.

you heard a tch and then a finger next to yours, putting on the ring. "i'll be going now." was the last your heard as he teleported back to his domain. "good grief,, that girl.." he went straight to work as he began thinking of how to limit your powers.