𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25 (𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱)

yan's pov...

..

you arrived back in your home, after a nauseating experience trying to find a buffet. you gave up and went back home. you were just invited to a party, is all, so it wasn't too important. you weren't even hungry.

you put your stuff down on your coffee table and proceeded to your room, with ku-cat in hand. you quickly changed and then jumped straight on your bed. "ku-cat..." you said, before snoring and passing out. 

..

i'm a part of your personality, saiki. 

you heard, your ears almost as if you were a cat shifted towards the direction the sound came from. where were you? you licked your hand in habit, once again, almost as if you were a cat.

and, well, you were.

all you could see right now were two kus. your ku and a ku you have never seen before - with white hair almost like ku-cat.

"hello..?" you tried to speak. they couldn't hear you. you saw your beloved ku burst into tears, like you've never seen before. he teleported away and you started crying too. it's almost as if you felt exactly what he felt.

not even he knew what he felt.

you saw a bright flash of white and you were suddenly alongside ku inside a washroom stall, still formed like a cat. your fur was the color of your hair, with your eyes the same as yours still. you had an (a/c / accessory of choice) that really shaped your character all together.

you could hear ku's voice, but these seemed to be extracted straight from his head.

'does this mean yan can do this too? to separate parts of her and regrow?'

what? you didn't even know your own powers, let alone do that of major power. 

'is it the same in my reality?' 

ku, what do you mean in your reality? where are you? you tried your hardest to say, but it just came out in synchronized meows.

'will this history repeat again, just differently?'

ku, what are you talking about? please, tell me. don't keep this all to yourself. where are you? i'm coming. please, please, tell me what's going on. why won't you tell me? 

'i want yan to hug me.'

ku, what in the world are you saying? please, i would hug you if i could. you tried so hard to hold him, to play with his hair whilst saying 'it's alright, you're okay' but it wouldn't work.

'i can't breathe..'

PLEASE, TELL ME, WHAT'S HAPPENING?

WHERE ARE YOU?

WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO?

..

you woke up harshly, your heart pounding and your face filled with tears and sweat. you found ku-cat meowing and cuddling against you as if he was trying to comfort you. your eyes, still widened, softened at the sight of ku-cat trying to make you pet him.

you smiled, petting him as he wanted and got up. you looked at your phone, checking for notifications and the time. 

9+ messages on instagram. the time? 4:38 AM, june 3rd. you could barely see a thing, you get a head rush as you get up. your eyes went black for a little. you rubbed them and went to the washroom. 

"it's so early..." you muttered to yourself as you wash your face after brushing your teeth. you went back to your room, looking through your closet. "ah- wait. it's a saturday, isn't it?" you stretched and yawned.