𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 (𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔧𝔬𝔟)

"haaah.."
i sighed, slapping my hand to my forehead gently and rubbed it. damn, how could a resume take this long to create? you started writing more things down, about the basics, like your name, age, experience, you know?

anyways, something weird is going on. i swear, i am able to feel the surge of energy or power all the time nowadays, as if saiki is always with me here. even while i'm on vacation or during the weekend- i can feel him.

it could just be my imagination, since i'm getting quite a bit of romantic feelings for him. AHHH WHAT?! no, i'm not! pull yourself together, yan! i inhaled and quickly went back to the resume.

after a while, i was able to finish it. with a ton of snack breaks, it took maybe 2 hours? i'm distracted easily, leave me alone! i started walking down the street, as cafe mami, in which my new job, well, almost new job, will be.

i wore a pretty casual outfit, a black jacket unzipped over a gray band shirt with gray, baggy cargo pants with headphones by my neck. i wouldn't of worn this for an important interview, after all, i'm just going to be a waitress. if i was planning to be a business woman, of course, i would take much more time with my outfit.

well then, i walked with my h/c hair flowing with the wind blowing towards it as i gazed upon a familiar sign. 'cafe mami' it said. here we are. i opened the door and heard a bell ring. walking to the counter, i looked for the same guy who gave the papers to me.

"hello!" i saw him wave, walking towards me. "are you ready for your interview?" he told me, shaking hands and ecstatic. "yes! here are the papers i have filled out." you handed him the papers, carefully checking if you had any mistakes quickly before handing it over.

"alright, follow me!" he said, leading the way towards the back. once again, i felt this ominous gaze as saiki would've- stop thinking about saiki! prepare yourself for this interview. i walked towards the open room, watching the waiter who brought me here sit down and start talking.

"you already have the job, but i want to ask you some questions." he said, relaxing into his chair. "well, how are you like working with a clumsy waitress?" he fixed his hair, using his hands are a comb.

replying, i said "i can work with pretty much anyone." you fiddled with your fingers, standing awkwardly in front of him. "okay, please try your hardest with her, i know she causes a lot of trouble. her name is chisato mera. thank you, your shift starts next week on monday and according to your resume, you have school, which means you should just come after school."

"alright!" i played with my hair, feeling the texture. "oh right, my name is kou minamoto- i'll show you how to cook and make the various coffee if you don't know how, your uniform is over there!" he said, a toothy grin upon his face.

i quietly nodded and he pointed at your uniform, a light yellow apron hanging beside it. i walked out, smiling before leaving and saying "see you later!"

i came back to my house, sighing. i don't like social interaction, i'd rather stay cooped up in my room. it's enjoyable i guess, but it really drains me. i changed to my pajamas, silently gazing at the ceiling, laying on my back towards the bed.

i miss saiki.

hey- what? no? i wasn't even- stop. i scoffed and shook my head. damn it, yan, stop this. then once again, i felt a presence in my room. leave me aloneee! i'll just ignore you. go away.