𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 37 (𝔰𝔶𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢)

she's mine, and mine only.

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 1; 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖆
𝔱𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

waking up once more to the dreadful school morning, your hair was a mess while you aggressively shut the alarm clock that beeped every millisecond. 

getting up, you groan and then accidentally focus on his mind again.  every morning, you try not to notice him, trying to get used to that.. presence.. but of course, your consciousness says no and decides to try and find his mind.

' she looks so silly today! what color will her underwear be today EHEHEHEH..

you could hear, squinting your eyes, rolling them and then drowsily walk into the bathroom. brushing your teeth, hair, and finally putting on your uniform, you decide to use your phone for a little..

; saiki

waking up to a bright white light from his laptop, and a bit of drool across his face and on the paper he was writing on the night before, his eyes widen and seem confused. did i fall asleep? i guess i've been stressing myself out lately. 

he says as he stands up to go to the washroom. using clairvoyance to see yan, he grips his heart, seeing you okay. he nods and then shakes his head, walking out of the washroom in his uniform.

walking back towards his laptop and the paper, he thinks about what he learned and decided last night. for this week, the two choices that he did want before went to vain. he quickly read the note of all clubs and of course, chose the one he figured was the best for this week.

science and gaming were... important, but he's not going to murder toritsuka. not this time. so of course, those two were immediately shut down. gaming was a good option with its attributes, but he doesn't need those just yet.

the one he decided to choose was cooking. the thing about this is that there's a lot of people he knows there, so he can do something suspicious in the club without worry, since.. well. teruhashi, for one, saw him hanging off the window before. it shouldn't be too surprising.

the other add on to this is that he can feed you and himself some sweets. and if he needs to feed his hostage(s), he gets free food. and it's obvious that the other thing is that he can hide the sedative in the food. oh, but not feed someone the sedative but rather hide it in the food while walking around campus to make sure he doesn't get caught.

nodding, saiki moves on towards his laptop. looking at the screen, he sees midazolam written big with a small article underneath. midazolam is the one that is most likely in the nurse's office - it is used for surgery after all.

that's the one he'll resort to.

right, he'll be kidnapping toritsuka. to drive him to insanity. into a mind-slave..

grabbing his bookbag, saiki walks out of his room and downstairs to eat breakfast. "good morning kuu!" mrs. saiki says, waving and getting the pancakes ready. "morning." saiki says, waving back. 

as per usual, his morning is chaotic with his father. "KUSSUOOO!" his father yells, putting his tie on like every single day. and like every single day, his mother goes other to help put the tie on mr. saiki. "what?" he says as he takes another big bite of the yummy pancake with the sugary syrup on top.

"pLEASE TELEPORT ME TO WORK!! I'M LATE!" mr. saiki grabs kusuo's shoulders with his eyes almost like a puppy. "no." kusuo says as he simply walks out of the house. "AHHH!!" mr. saiki yells and screams, almost like a tantrum. [ you may think it's harsh, but you can't keep giving him what he wants or he won't survive without it. after all, if you spoil a child, they won't be able to do normal activities for themselves. ]