𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29 ( 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔢 )

"hey, ku,"

you continued,

"do you know about that one weird guy from class 2, my old class? he's been following me around lately." you told your one and only love of your life, not really expecting much. i mean, just because he's a psychic doesn't mean he'll do everything you want, no? pretty irony, cause he WOULD do anything you ask. "what a pain." he sighs and looks behind you, seeing that same guy a few blocks away, obviously stalking you.

because your telepathy is cancelled out by the new and improved power limiter made specially for you, (which also includes a couple other tricks.. including a tracker...) saiki is the only one that can hear that disgusting degenerate's thoughts.

yan is so beautiful..

maybe i'll ask that ghost to see her panties....

but why is saiki there! 

i'm not able to approach her now..

saiki looked back with the most despising look towards toritsuka, causing toritsuka to jump up and whistle away. 

saiki.

i know you hear me.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH HER!

she's so amazing and fun and cool and hot and fine and cute and EVERYTHINGGG

please make her love me. 

PLEASEEE!!

and once again, saiki looks back at toritsuka with that same (and even more disgusted) look, causing toritsuka to run away. "what are you looking at, ku?" you look the same way he does, touching his shoulder. even though his face seemed unfazed, you need to KNOW how much he loves your touch. "nothing." he said as you shrugged it off.

now that it's summer break, you wanted to spend most of your time alone or with saiki. you weren't sure if he wanted you around though, so you asked occasionally. but you didn't know that he liked being with you than with himself alone. - which is way above the standard, by the way.

so when you were invited and invited and invited to a bunch of activities, you were kind of confused. i mean, you weren't the type to be so... active. nor social. but you were guessing it was saiki, since you're always around him, it would be kinda rude not to invite you but invite saiki.

which made saiki's trip just a little tiny bit better.

so you were invited to alll different types of things, like the occult club, tennis, a job, motorcycling and so on. though you knew you were in the occult club, because your ku was forced to make it with that purple-haired, you were just observing until the damn pervert put your name in the list!

actually, you wouldn't of thought that aren would invite you to motorcycling, but it was probably kaidou's idea. and nendo's idea for tennis. oh and the job for nendo AND mera. 

and now, neither you nor saiki had a free day in your schedule. well, you had one, i guess. august 31st..

chiyo will probably fill in that slot though. "first day of school outfit shopping!" it sounds fun, but you neeeed a break. badly. you probably would feel guilty for saying no though, so boom. no more summer break.

/ saiki

well, thanks to me, i got yan put in all of the activities that i'm in. well, forcibly.  whatever, it'll be at least a little more enjoyable, no? ok, i see how i'm a little obsessed with her BUT who wouldn't? she's so relatable, funny, kind, caring, just perfect in every way.