𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 40 (𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔢𝔯)

if only you would love him the way he loves you.

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 2; 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔲𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔰𝔲
𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

oh great! a wonderful sunday morning you have all to yourself. you rub your eyes and groan, completely the opposite, disregarding how pleasant i complimented it.  "uuughhh.." you had the worst night of your life. you didn't know if you had a nightmare because you already forgot, or you just woke up badly. your hair was a tangled MESS and you could barely walk properly. what happened to you while you were in bed? or rather, why were you so grumpy this morning?

yesterday was the day of your dreams, but suddenly the next day seemed like a nightmare. huh, what a change of heart the universe had on you. maybe they pitied you somehow, and then took it all away. this morning that you woke up on, however, wasn't just any silly morning that you constantly wake up bad on. you kept hearing voices, not the voices of your demons, but rather the voices of everyone. you could hear your neighbor, your friends, random strangers and better yet relatives you had that you didn't even know existed. 

(quick note: none of yan's relatives are actually IN this dimension. your mom wouldn't of been YOUR mom. it's like you took someone's life.)

you scratched the back of your head, releasing some dandruff due to the amount of stress you were in this morning. how'd kusuo live through this every morning? you contemplate, but your thoughts getting battered by the rest of the, well, city? caused you to put a stop to those thoughts. you looked into the mirror, finally opening your eyes widely. 

the silence was loud for a moment. like everyone stopped thinking. you realized your amulet was gone. completely. after you figured that out, in fact, great job on that (sarrrcaaasmmm), the voices appeared again to put you out of your trance and get the hell back to reality. 

you scattered back into your room, ku-cat meowing on your leg, but for the first time in a while, you ignored him, causing the cat to suddenly go into a state of isolation and utter depression. not like you could do anything about that right now, you were trying to look for your own power limiter.

you suddenly heard thoughts from a different country, foreign languages filling your head, unbearably annoying when you're trying to find the one thing that'll shut it off. you shook your head, not able to find it at all. you tried to breath for a moment, closing your eyes and breathing in and out.

you smelled something different though, not only that, you felt a different texture of the floor and even the air itself. you could taste salt in your mouth but prayed that your amulet is really just right on you, and this is all a nightmare.

suddenly, your toes on top of the slippers you wore at home filled with sand. sand? you thought. wait, how'd you even think without being completely obliterated with thoughts of other people? your eyes open widely, a feeling of uncertainty cursing your heart. it felt nerve-wracking. what could you possibly do without thinking, that would cause so much to be done?

an island.

in the coast of who knows where.

you look down, and your sandals were filled with sand. you could hear birds, a single tree standing on the small island. you turned your head, and you parted the water just a tad bit. was your head moving really that strong? you were complexed, teleporting back to your small abode where kusuo seemed to have been waiting. you didn't question it, instead running.

you went into the washroom and quickly did all your daily hygiene, then changing rapidly almost like cinderella with her blue gown. only then, you see in the mirror, that your skin was glowing. it was emitting actual white. almost like teruhashi's glow, but yours was simply white. no joke. you shook it off, as another counterpart to your loss of your power limiter.