𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19 (𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶)

fortunately, saiki had something to talk about.

"oh, i'm going to leave to visit my brother in london." ku said, bringing your eyes up and in shock. "wha?! when?" you brought your hands to your mouth and covered it, almost falling off the bed. "tomorrow, but i'll be back before the spring break." 

you felt sad that he was going to leave, after all, he was your crush. and ku felt disappointed too; how was he going to watch over you and kaidou? he felt weird that kaidou was somehow going to get you in his grasp, even though he could never pull a woman.

"ah." you nodded in response. "well, you probably need to pack, so go on ahead home. i don't want to bother you!" you sulked but walked him to the door. "alright, bye yan. stay safe." he looked at you with eyes of not only worry but anxiousness, as if you would die while he's gone.

"yes, you too!" you shut the door and finally took a deep breath. you felt super tired, especially with your newly found powers acting up. you needed a power limiter, that's for sure. at about 8 PM, 2 hours after you and ku had finally left each other, you fell into the deepest sleep of your life.

you had never felt this fatigued. guess it's because of all the drama lately. man, how could saiko really lead you on? you didn't want to victimize yourself but he did confess his love and continue to buy you anything and everything, then suddenly leave for another girl. 

"ugh.." you groaned, not wanting to overthink about it again. you hugged a pillow and flew on your blanket. you haven't felt the nice cotton of your blanket in a while, always having to do assignments and essays. 

you finally shut your eyes.

then the pink figure arrived in your bedroom, with a strange device. almost like a tracker... inserted it into your ring and fled before you woke up.

you flew open your eyes and stretched, looking at your clock. "9:26 AM?!" you rushed to school, not worrying about your uniform being messy. you looked at some fruits then shook your head. this is more important!

you slipped your shoes on and ran outside. you forgot you could teleport, huh? you knew everyone was in class by now, so you just teleported to the lockers and quickly changed and grabbed your book bag towards your first period.

sitting down, you felt more warmth in the book bag, so you checked inside. ku-cat. why was he always in there?! you screamed on the inside. you teleported him home and let out a well deserved sigh. "hey, yan, are you okay??" you heard a familiar blue-haired kid walk up to you.

"yeah, just ran to school. i am so late." you grabbed your forehead and rested your arm on the desk. "ohh. did you want to hang out later with me?" he asked, growing fully red and stuttered a bit while saying it.

he was even shaking, wondering if you were free. "sure!" you smiled, wanting to spend time with your friend. "hey buddies.." you felt a shiver run up your back, cold. oh no. it was... him. "i'll go too!" he smiled proudly as if you had asked.

"NENDO! IT'S ONLY ME AND YAN!!" kaidou blurted, getting red but in anger, he had almost ruined kaidou's chance. "oh. let me come with!" nendo smoldered, which caused you to burst out into laughter.

"why is your face built like that.." you wheezed, "yes, okay, you can come." you wiped a tear off. kaidou gave an angry pout but obliged. "fine. only because yan said so." he rolled his eyes and left to his seat after the bell.

you felt odd, probably only because saiki's gone! you thought. you started to hear a weird voice, one that sounded like your teacher. however, that couldn't of been it, right? you were listening to your teacher lecture your class  for the past 20 minutes.