2 | 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30 (𝔬𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱)

"ugh..."

you rubbed your eyes, hearing an unending beep and knocks at your door. it's the first day of summer break, leave me alone.. you thought, slamming your hand on the alarm clock and getting up. your hair was a mess, your pajamas were on the verge of falling off, and your arms and legs had bed sheet wrinkles. 

good sleep, huh?

you looked out your window, just to check who it was, and you found toritsuka, along with saiki, arisu, chiyo and kaidou outside your door. 

/ at saiki's door, 5:30 AM

good grief. 

of course i start off the day as per usual, waking up to hundreds of voices from 200 meters; saiki thought. "KU! WAKE UP, THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!" ms. saiki yelled from the first floor. kusuo rubbed his eyes and got up, thinking it's too early to start the day.. after getting changed, saiki goes down to find his worst nightmare at the door.

ew, toritsuka.

"what do you want..." saiki said, more of a command rather then a question. "HELLO MASTER! did you forget?! we have the occult club training camp!" reita said before getting slammed in the face with the door.

then faced with his other worst nightmare, ku gets trapped by his mom. "KUSUO SAIKI. DID YOU JUST SLAM THE DOOR IN THE FACE OF YOUR FRIEND?!" her face looked demonic, so kusuo was forced to go along with toritsuka.

now, after going house after house, kaidou, chiyo and arisu's houses, they ended up at your house last. saiki was so sure toritsuka was head over heels for arisu, but suddenly toritsuka switched up. what even happened?? did he remember how arisu looked -because what saiki saw in reita's head before was definitely not arisu.

/ your house, 6:45 AM

"YAAN~ OPEN UP!!!" toritsuka said, obviously with other intentions. saiki grabbed his shoulder and gave him the most deathly stare he could, learnt from his mom. and now, reita was on the floor, bowing to saiki as kaidou knocks on the door gently as if it was you, and chiyo is there, staring at kaidou, and arisu is the only one who literally bangs on the door to wake you up.

you looked out your window, seeing all of them in this chaotic mess, and saiki waves at you from below. you wave back and then rush to put on your clothes and grab your phone. "coming!" you said, running as you brushed your hair, hearing more bangs and bangs on the door. "I SAID I'M COMING, DAMN!" you yelled and opened the door, straightening your posture and saying "hi!" with a smile. 

"hello, yan..." arisu said mysteriously. "YAAN!~" reita said again, in his perverted manner as usual. you just looked at the guy and moved on towards saiki. "morning yan!" both chiyo and kaidou said simultaneously, looking at each other and laughing. you gave chiyo THE look, smirking and walking beside ku.

"morning yan." saiki greeted, as you nodded. saiki heard toritsuka's thoughts, getting worse and worse.

SAIKI!

YOU CAN HEAR ME RIGHT?!

SHE'S SO AMAZING!

SET ME UP WITH HERR!!!

 PLEASE! 

ok if you aren't listening.

then i'll ask my ghost buddies.

for her.. panties.

HAHAHAHAHA.

one look towards reita and he shut up real fast. he obviously still asked but what kind of nice, wholesome, oblivious ghost would look at a girl's.. thing for a random guy? exactly. none. and plus, i can make him not ever speak to a ghost about that ever again. (by doing something very unhumanly.)