Revealtions, Reconciliations, and Concerts

Snake Judy and Nick run out of the subway station, which leads them inside the Natural History Museum, which is closed, they see the rest of the guys except Diane. The two run through the many exhibits and before long find themselves looking at the exit that will lead them to the ZPD.

Judy Hopps: "Look, there it is!" Then, they are stopped by a voice.

"Judy! Judy!"

They see Bellwether with two sheep cops urgently heading their way.

"Hey look little Bo peeps sheep," Wolf jokes as he nudges Nick causing him to smile.

Judy Hopps: "Mayor Bellwether!" The two run to her. "We found out what's happening. Someone's darting predators with a serum. That's what's making them go savage!"

Dawn Bellwether: "I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job."

"Thank you, ma'am!"

Judy starts to hand over the gun case to Bellwether. However, she stops and looks at her in suspicious confusion. "...How did you know where to find us?"

Dawn Bellwether: "I'll go ahead and take that case, now." Bellwether insistently reaches over for the case, but Judy holds onto it tighter. Fear starts to overtake Judy and Nick as they start to slowly walk away from Bellwether. The Guys move in front of them to keep them safe.

Judy Hopps: "Uh, you know what, I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD."

They turn around to leave only to find a large, sinister-looking ram blocking their way. He stares at them menacingly and cracks his neck, ready to attack.

"Run! Judy and Nick run back into the museum, with Judy holding onto the case for dear life.

Dawn Bellwether: [angrily] "Get them!"

The three rams go after Judy and Nick, who try to lose them through a closed section of the museum where many exhibit pieces are lying on the floor.

Judy trips on a tusk display, cutting her leg badly. She falls over, grunting in pain.

"Uh oh." Wolf says "Carrots!" Nick goes back to Judy. "I got you. Come here" Nick quickly carries her over to a nearby wall. Wolf picks up the case as he and the others follow.

Judy sits back wincing over her cut. "Okay, just relax." Piranha takes off his shirt to wrap Judy's leg.

They hear Bellwether's voice suddenly calls out. Her silhouette is shown behind the curtain.

"Come on out, Judy."

Judy whispers, "Take the case. Get it to Bogo."

"What? No!" Wolf said.

Nick Wilde: [whispers] "I'm not gonna leave you behind; that's not happening."

Judy Hopps: "I can't walk!"

Nick Wilde: [looking around] "Just... You guys go and I'll stay with her."

"That's not happening. We'll think of something."

They gasp as Bellwether and her rams enter the restricted area. Bellwether tries to get Judy to surrender.

"I got an idea," Wolf says.

"We're on the same team, Judy! Underestimated, underappreciated... Aren't you sick of it?" She motions to the rams to spread out before continuing.

"Predators - they may be strong and loud, but prey outnumber predators ten-to-one!"

Bellwether notices a rabbit-shaped shadow on the wall. She snaps her fingers to one of the rams and points to where she thinks Judy is. "Think of it - 90% of the population united against a common enemy. We'll be unstoppable."