Going to Zootopia

The Guys and Diane were now on the back of the train to Zootopia going over the mission plans.

"Okay so just to review where working as Diane's bodyguard she is here to speak with the mayor who is our contact and is on a working vacation  so we can all see the city undetected,"

"No one knows why we're here except the mayor, anyone who works at city hall could be a suspect so don't mention anything to them unless there is a witness," said Diane.

"Everyone remembers their roles?"
"Yeah!" The group confirmed.

"Hey look at that!" Piranha pointed to the window and the guys looked out and a gorgeous shiny city came into view. this city is enormous.

They went through several different biomes. a desert, a tundra dome, and a rainforest dome. All of them were amazing with several different animals.

~~~~~~Diane Pov~~~~~~

The train came to a stop and we were greeted by news reporters but luckily Security was there to help us pass through. As we made it out we reached a limo and were greeted by a large Lion.

"Ah, Governor Foxington so good to finally meet you!" he joyfully said as he shook my hand.

"Oh, Mayor Lionheart I wasn't expecting you till we reached your office," I said not used to being greeted so enthusiastically.

"Well, I just couldn't wait to finally meet the fox that successfully reformed not one, but five bad guys and exposed Professor Marmalade for the criminal he was," he listed. "I mean no one saw that coming! I was quite impressed,"

"Oh, I had help with that but you've done some good in your city as well I heard you just had a bunny finally join the ZPD"

"Ah, yes Judy Hopps she is a great inspiration for animals to break the mold," he stated. "If only more of our kind could," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry," I asked confused "Our kind?"

"oh, nothing it's just that I read that you recently helped foil the goodie bandit,"

"That's right,"

"Who turned out to be a rabbit," he said, "Bit of a controversy if you ask me," he said as I was getting what he was referring to.

"I know we encouraged people to be more than what others think of them but Marmalade and Boingo just set the example that being a criminal is included,"

"I know some humans are starting to think all animals are not to be trusted luckily it's only a small majority but still it can affect a lot of people," he said. "oh, look we're here,"

Stopping at the building we were escorted inside to talk privately with the mayor under the impression it was about typical political stuff.

At Mayor Lionheart's office
It's just the guys Diane and the mayor inside the office his security is outside but no one can hear them.

"So, Flippers finally sent you. How is Nicky doing these days?"

"He's fine,"

"Good. Good. Anyone care for a drink?" he offered but they all polity said no thanks focusing on the task at hand.

"Mayor Lionheart, we read about the disappearances,"

"Ah, yes down to business. Well, it started a couple of months ago the ZPD have tried locating them but so far no such luck,"

"So no leads on an anti-predator group of radicals,"

"As you can see most prey animals tend to keep their noses clean so not much can be found for means,"