Big Trouble in Tundra town and the Rainforest.

"Flash will be able to help," Nick says in front of the DMV.

"Are you playing with us, Nicky?" Judy replies using Diane's nickname. "Nope, Flash owes me a favor so he's our best bet."

"He better because from our experience DMV's take forever," said Wolf as the gang all nodded their heads. "That's why I prefer to make appointments online,"

"Trust me this will be something you won't forget," Nick says as they all entered, the lines were filled, crowding the entire room. "Less crowded than usual," Nick says as they all glare at him. "Shall we?"

Snake with an eye twitch, "You know since you've been so helpful how about a hug?"

"No thanks, I... Help!" Nick says to the gang, as Snake hugs him tightly. "Oh I'm sorry Snake gets a bit carried away with hugs but don't worry he lightens up after let's say about nightfall," says Wolf as he looks at Judy, "I'll allow it."

Nick tries to say something but was muffled, so Judy sighs and asks Snake to ease his grip a bit. As Nick breathes in relief, he glares at Judy, "Seriously officer, you're fine with this!"

"Considering you are jerking us around, oh yeah! and besides your sister is their friend they wouldn't cause any serious harm to you."

"Well if you would let me explain before. Flash is on break so we can cut the line." with that said they followed the snake-wrapped fox straight to Flash's desk, receiving scowls from impatient animals from the line. "Back off the guy who works here is on a break!"

"Hey, Flash. How have you been?" Nick said cheerfully.

"I've... been... doing... as well... as I... can be,"

"That's good hey I need a favor do you think you can help my friends and uh, Officer..."

"Judy Hopps, ZPD."

"What..." Nick whispers to Judy, "Hang in there,"

"can... I... do..."

"I was hoping-"

"...for you..."

"I was hoping you could-"

 "...today?"

"We were hoping you'd her use your computer to run a plate," said Wolf. 

"I've got a deadline to meet."

"We'll be very quick we promise," said Diane.

"I... don't... know..." Wanting to end this torture Webs quickly uses Flash's computer to run the plate while he is busy.

"You're on break anyway and I'm a governor so I'll put in a good word."

"Wow... you're... the..." Webs come up from behind the computer, "Done!" she says as she holds out a printed document about the owner of the car. Wolf grabs the spider and hands the document to Judy, "Thank you! Registered to Tundratwon Limo Service! A Limo took the otter! come on, we need to get to Tundratwon!"

"Let's go!" as the group quickly rushed out, Flash yells out, "HEY!"

"Thank you for your cooperation Flash! Diane will mention you in her speech!"

..."Okay."

--------

"Okay now that we have a location," Sees the sky, "Oh no it's sunset!"

"Oh great! thanks to your brother's petty prank we've lost 2 and a half hours!" said Snake still holding the fox prisoner. Wolf hints to his friend, "Uh Snake you might want to..." 

"Fine but he better explain himself!" he slithers off the mischievous hustler.

"Thank you and besides it's called a hustle sweethearts you hustle me I hustle you back," he says with no regrets in his voice.